Display Network is right for you if ,,,,,,,,,,, To Make Changes to All Google Products - Personal Info your personal name, nickname, country, or time zone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, • 10,000 campaigns (includes active and paused campaigns)
• 20,000 ad groups per campaign
• 20,000 individual targeting items per ad group (such as keywords, placements, audience lists, and product targets)
• 300 display ads per ad group (includes image ads)
• 4 million active or paused ads per account
• 5 million individual targeting items per account (such as keywords, placements, audience lists, and product targets)
• 10,000 location targets (targeted and excluded) per campaign, including up to 500 proximity targets per campaign
• 100,000 active legacy ad extensions per account
• 1.3 million references to legacy ad extensions per account*
• 100,000 active upgraded ad extensions per account
• 10,000 ad group references to upgraded ad extensions per account**
• 10,000 campaign references to upgraded ad extensions per account**
1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
2. Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
3. Under All online campaigns, click the name of the campaign to be delivered.
4. Click the Settings tab.
5. In the "Advanced settings" section, click Ad delivery: Ad rotation, frequency
capping. Note that the availability of certain settings, like this, may depend on the campaign
type you choose. Compare campaign types in detail and learn how you can change yours.
6. Click Edit next to "Frequency capping."
7. Enter the number of impressions. The value must be a whole number (such as 100, not
8. Select a time interval (per day, per week, or per month) and a level (per ad group, per ad,
or for this campaign).
9. Click Save.
Trick to click
Google doesn't allow ad behaviors that might trick a user into clicking the ad:
* Ads cannot pretend to be a system or site warning.
* Ads cannot mimic or resemble Windows, Mac, Unix, or Chrome OS dialogue boxes, error message, etc.
* Ads should be clearly distinguishable as ads and as separate from the page's content.
* Ad background must have the distinct look and feel of an ad.
* Ad product or offer must be clearly identified/promoted in connection with your brand, logo, or name.
* On all ads with partially black, white, or transparent backgrounds, you must add a visible border of a contrasting color to the majority background color of the creative.
* A single ad in violation will result in a minimum of campaign disapproval.
You can make longer text ads if you're targeting certain countries or regions: Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, South Korea, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. Learn how to create longer text ads. • You can write your ads in a number of supported languages.
•Most non-English characters, including tildes, umlauts, and cedillas, will appear correctly in your ads, including the display URL
•For languages that use double-width characters, like Chinese (simplified or traditional), Japanese, or Korean,
o your text ads will appear on Google search results the same way that they appear in your account.
* KEEP IN MIND - your headline, description lines, and display URL should meet our character limits.
o We recommend you preview your ads to make sure you're satisfied with how they appear.
AdWords can convert Flash to HTML5,
* which can be viewed on most major desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
*The converted ad may not be 100% identical to the Flash ad you created, so be sure to preview it before saving.
SUPPORTED and NOT SUPPORTED
*Most shapes, embedded fonts, timeline animation, text, movie clips, buttons, and scripting are supported,
* but not filters or blending.
The system automatically determines which version of your ad to show, based on the device that your customer is using.
o Keywords: Keep a close eye on keyword performance with these strategies
UPDATE KEYWORDS REQULARY
• Pause or remove the words that aren't working well for you (for example, if they have CTRs below 1%, or low Quality Scores) and add new ones.
- Add columns and segments to your statistics table on your Keywords tab for an overview of your keywords' clicks, CTR, Quality Scores, and more.
USE THE FOUR KEYWORD MATCHING OPTIONS help control who sees your ads.
- Add the "Match type" column to the statistics table on your Keywords tab to see how the different keyword matching options perform for you.
- With some options, you'll enjoy more ad impressions, clicks, and conversions.
With others, you'll get fewer impressions and more narrow targeting.
For a comprehensive view of keyword quality, run a keyword diagnosis. It gives you information about your keywords' Quality Scores and whether they're triggering your ads. A Quality Score of 5 or higher is generally considered good.
KEYWORD DIAGNOSIS - For a comprehensive view of keyword quality, run a keyword diagnosis. It gives you information about your keywords' Quality Scores and whether they're triggering your ads. A Quality Score of 5 or higher is generally considered good.
You have a website for your clothing store, and when customers submit their orders online, they see a "Thank you for your purchase"! Pages:
Soon, you start to see that customers who click on your ad with "buy designer jeans" as a keyword buy a lot of jeans. Meanwhile, you see that a few people click on the ad with "blue jeans" as a keyword, but none of them make a purchase. So, you decide to stop investing in the "blue jeans" keyword and put more money towards the "buy designer jeans" keyword, resulting in more purchases and a better return on your investment.