7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
- n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- adj. resembling or similar
- showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
- n. a person who uses goods and services.
6 True/False questions
traitor → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
tenements → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
province → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
permafrost → a treeless grassy plain
monitor → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
tundra → a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line