7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- ground that is permanently frozen
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
- very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
6 True/False questions
similar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
director → n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
whimper → v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
vinegar → adj. resembling or similar
monitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another
cedar → n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.