7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. a person who says one thing and does another
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
6 True/False questions
scrawny → showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
director → n. an investigator who observes carefully
similar → adj. resembling or similar
whimper → v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
cedar → n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
monitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another