7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
- n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
- v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- a treeless grassy plain
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
6 True/False questions
traitor → n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
scrawny → very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
consumer → n. a person who uses goods and services.
province → a treeless grassy plain
sculptor → n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
trader → n. a person who says one thing and does another