7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- n. an investigator who observes carefully
- old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
- ground that is permanently frozen
6 True/False questions
similar → adj. resembling or similar
prairie → a treeless grassy plain
vinegar → adj. resembling or similar
consumer → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
director → n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
trader → n. a person who says one thing and does another