7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
- v. to cry with low,mournful,broken sounds.
- n. a person who uses goods and services.
- very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
6 True/False questions
traitor → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
pry → remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
province → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
cedar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
tundra → a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
permafrost → a treeless grassy plain