7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
- n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.
- n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
- old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
- a vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line
- very thin and bony. synonyms-scraggy,skinny,underweight. antonyms-beefy,heavy,stocky
6 True/False questions
prairie → a treeless grassy plain
province → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
trader → n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
pry → remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
permafrost → ground that is permanently frozen
traitor → n. a person who says one thing and does another