7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- remove with difficulty. synonyms-jimmy,lift,hoist. antonyms-connect,join
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- n. a person who directs or is in charge as one in charge of a play or movie.
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- n. a person who says one thing and does another
6 True/False questions
prairie → the proper sphere or extent of your activities
monitor → n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
inspector → n. an investigator who observes carefully
permafrost → a treeless grassy plain
vinegar → adj. resembling or similar
cedar → n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.