7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- n. a person who uses goods and services.
- n. an artist who creates a sculpture from stone,clay,etc.
- ground that is permanently frozen
- n. a pupil in school with special duties,as taking attendence,etc
6 True/False questions
similar → n. sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
sassy → showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.
vinegar → n. a large , broad evergreen tree related to the pine family,with a fragrant , durable , reddish wood.
whimper → adj. resembling or similar
tenements → old,crowded apartment buildings in a poor part of a city. synonyms-apartment,flat,lodging. antonyms-condominium,penthouse.
scrawny → showing bad manners;direspectful. synonyms-saucy,rude. antonyms-polite,respectful.