5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fight or Flight
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- a benztropine (Anti-Parkinson's)
- b LIORESAL- baclofen
- c topiramate (Migraines)
- d The Sympathetic system is known as what?
- e divalproex (Anticonvulsant)
5 Multiple choice questions
- levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
- The Parasympathetic system is known as what?
- EPIVAL- divalproex
- phenytoin (Anitconvulsant)
- What are the two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the SNS?
5 True/False questions
LIORESAL → carbamazepine (Anticonvulsant)
TEGRETOL → baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
Parasympathetic → What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
Alzheimer's Disease → The Parasympathetic system is known as what?
Anticonvulsant → TEGRETOL- carbamazepine