5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- a What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
- b COGENTIN- benztropine
- c benztropine (Anti-Parkinson's)
- d What part of the ANS does Norepinephrine work?
- e LIORESAL- baclofen
5 Multiple choice questions
- levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
- TOPAMAX- topiramate
- cyclobenzaprine (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- Two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the PNS?
5 True/False questions
Skeletal Muscle Relaxant → FLEXERIL- cyclobenzaprine
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic → The ANS is divided into what two parts?
Anticonvulsant → NEURONTIN- gabapentin
Parasympathetic → What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
The brain and spinal cord → The Central Nervous System (CNS) consits of what two parts?