5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The brain and spinal cord
- Rest and Digest
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- during times of stress
- a LIORESAL- baclofen
- b The Parasympathetic system is known as what?
- c COGENTIN- benztropine
- d When is the Sympathetic System activated?
- e The Central Nervous System (CNS) consits of what two parts?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
- baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
- SINEMET- levodopa/carbadopa
5 True/False questions
block → What does "lytic" mean?
EPIVAL → divalproex (Anticonvulsant)
Anticholinergics and Parasympatholytic → Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
Fight or Flight → The Sympathetic system is known as what?
SINEMET → levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)