5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- Adrenergic Blockers and Sympatholytics
- mimic or block
- a What are the two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the SNS?
- b LIORESAL- baclofen
- c Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
- d TOPAMAX- topiramate
- e EPIVAL- divalproex
5 Multiple choice questions
- donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
- What is one of the main functions of the Parasympathetic System?
- pregabalin (Anticonvulsant)
- Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
- What are the two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the SNS?
5 True/False questions
FLEXERIL → cyclobenzaprine (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
Sympathetic → What part of the ANS does Norepinephrine work?
Cholinergics and Parasympathomimetics → Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
TEGRETOL → carbamazepine (Anticonvulsant)
SINEMET → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)