5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Cholinergics and Parasympathomimetics
- during times of stress
- a LYRICA- pregabalin
- b When is the Sympathetic System activated?
- c Two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the PNS?
- d What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
5 Multiple choice questions
- baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- What are the two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the SNS?
- levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
- Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
5 True/False questions
Autonomic Nervous System → EPIVAL- divalproex
Sympathetic → What part of the ANS does Norepinephrine work?
ARICEPT → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
Anti-Parkinson's → EPIVAL- divalproex
Skeletal Muscle Relaxant → FLEXERIL- cyclobenzaprine