5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- Anticholinergics and Parasympatholytic
- a NEURONTIN- gabapentin
- b phenytoin (Anitconvulsant)
- c Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
- d FLEXERIL- cyclobenzaprine
- e COGENTIN- benztropine
5 Multiple choice questions
- TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
- Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
- Involuntary body functions; works whether we are awake or asleep
- When is the Sympathetic System activated?
- pregabalin (Anticonvulsant)
5 True/False questions
Skeletal Muscle Relaxant → LIORESAL- baclofen
Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine → What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
Parasympathetic → What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
Migraines → baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic → The ANS is divided into what two parts?