5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Rest and Digest
- a ARICEPT- donepezil
- b The Parasympathetic system is known as what?
- c carbamazepine (Anticonvulsant)
- d LIORESAL- baclofen
- e TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the SNS?
- When is the Sympathetic System activated?
- FLEXERIL- cyclobenzaprine
- EPIVAL- divalproex
- NEURONTIN- gabapentin
5 True/False questions
The brain and spinal cord → The Central Nervous System (CNS) consits of what two parts?
TOPAMAX → topiramate (Migraines)
activate digestion → What is one of the main functions of the Parasympathetic System?
Fight or Flight → The Sympathetic system is known as what?
Sympathetic → What part of the ANS does Norepinephrine work?