5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sympathetic and Parasympathetic
- a divalproex (Anticonvulsant)
- b lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)
- c The ANS is divided into what two parts?
- d TOPAMAX- topiramate
- e COGENTIN- benztropine
5 Multiple choice questions
- LIORESAL- baclofen
- TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
- gabapentin (Anticonvulsant)
- What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
5 True/False questions
ARICEPT → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
SINEMET → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
Adrenergics and Sympathomimetics → What are the two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the SNS?
block → What does "lytic" mean?
LIORESAL → baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)