Upgrade to remove ads
TLC World History Final C
Terms in this set (15)
1. Peace keeping organization that was created after World War II.
a. League of Nations
b. Warsaw Pact
d. United Nations
2. The event that got the United States involved in World War II.
a. Kamikaze attacks
b. Pearl Harbor
c. Battle of Britain
d. Finding out about the Holocaust
3. The allied invasion of the beaches of Normandy in 1944.
a. Battle of France
c. Operation Sea Lion
d. VE Day
4. When the United States and Great Britain gave supplies to West Berlin after they were blockaded by the Soviet Union.
a. The Berlin Airlift
c. The Berlin Wall
d. The British Airlift
The Berlin Airlift
5. Which one of these characteristics is NOT a characteristic of a fascist government?
a. It involves only one political party.
b. It often uses censorship.
c. It is ruled by one popular leader.
d. It promotes free speech.
It promotes free speech.
6. The League of Nations was ____________.
7. Why were the German people eager for change in the late 1920's and early 1930's?
a. They felt the Treaty of Versailles was unfair to them.
b. They wanted a democratic government.
c. They wanted to join the League of Nations.
d. They were not eager for a change, and happy with everything.
They felt the Treaty of Versailles was unfair to them.
8. Hitler signed an agreement with Stalin because ________.
a. He didn't want to have a war on two fronts.
b. He wanted to trade with Stalin.
c. He wanted to show his friendship.
d. He didn't want Stalin to feel left out.
He didn't want to have a war on two fronts.
9. This is the reason Japan attacked Pearl Harbor?
a. Bring an end to the war.
b. Bring the United States into the war.
c. End US interference in Asia and the Pacific.
d. Test the power of its bombers.
End US interference in Asia and the Pacific.
10. During World War I this type of fighting was most common on the Western Front?
b. Trench Warfare
d. Submarine Warfare
11. In this system the government has complete control over people's public and private lives
d. Religious Oligarchy
12. He is currently the leader of North Korea:
b. Jiang Kaishek
c. Mao Zedong
d. Kim Jong Un
Kim Jong Un
13. Which of the following people was not at the Yalta Conference:
a. Adolf Hitler
b. Winston Churchill
c. Josef Stalin
d. Franklin Roosevelt
14. Who was the leader of the Bolshevik party and the first leader of the Soviet Union?
a. Leon Trotsky
b. Josef Stalin
c. Vladimir Lenin
d. Lenoid Brezhnev
15. This was Mao Zedong's attempt to get young people to more actively participate in the communist party in China:
a. Great Leap Forward
b. Cultural Revolution
c. Communist Fiesta
d. Young Communists United
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Chapter 20 Ap World History SAF MEDS
World History final 2016
MGS Final Exam Study Guide
Global Perspectives Semester 2 Final
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Becoming a Zoo Keeper
Employment Flash Cards
Women's Right to Vote