1. Observe sterile flight deck (no communication unless it's safety related, and no duties are performed unless safety related) (All F/As)
2. Turn off boarding music (purser/FL)
3. Prepare video monitors for safety demo (purser/FL) and report to safety demo positions (All F/As). Purser/FL reads introduction to safety video if using video monitors or F/A in the back reads demo while other F/As perform safety demo in aisles
4. Perform final cabin check (includes checking that passenger seatbelts are fastened, seat backs/tray tables are upright and locked, aisle armrests/headrests are down, large PEDs are stowed, disposable service items are picked up, galleys/carts secured and latched, ovens off, baggage stowed, bins closed, cabin lighting adjusted and lavs clear)
5. Take jumpseat in brace position and perform mental review (all F/As)
6. Ensure all F/As are seated in jumpseats via interphone (purser/FL)
7. Wait for flight deck to announce "flight attendants prepare for departure" then contact flight deck to verbally confirm "cabin is ready for takeoff."