• Frequency #1 is used for SF Operations.
• Frequency #3 is used for Flight Line Operations.
• Frequency #2 is used as an alternate for Frequency #1 and #3
Serving of Summons/Warrants/Repossession of Items:
• Anyone wishing to serve summons, subpoenas or warrants, are to be referred directly to the SFCC for assistance.
• Any Questions regarding this practice will be directed to 88 ABW/JA.
Warrants for Military and Civilians:
• Have the person's supervisor or First Sergeant bring the subject named on the warrant to Bldg 168 where the respective agency will execute the warrant. When an arrest must be made at the person's work site, the 88 SFS will escort the Police Officer/Sheriff.
NOTE: The civilian police officer must show cause that alerting the suspect might result in the suspect Might result in the suspect not reporting as instructed and may flee or be hostile. If the suspect is at risk of being hostile or at risk of fleeing, the serving of the warrant should then take place at the work site.
When an arrest is made, an Incident Report and blotter entry will be completed.
Notify the Legal Office:
• Subpoenas/Summons: Have the person's supervisor or First Sergeant bring the subject named on the subpoena/summons to Bldg 168 where the respective agency will execute the subpoena/summons. When the subpoena/summons must be served at the person's work site, the Police Officer/Sheriff will be accompanied by the person's supervisor if available or a SF member.
NOTE: The civilian police officer must show cause; i.e., a runner or other priors, to have the subpoena/summons served at the work place. This differs from the serving of a warrant due to the nature of the documents/action.
• No Incident Report is required.
• Notify SJA before the subpoena/summons is served.
Repossession of Property:
• All re-possessors must report to SFCC and present acceptable identification to show who they are, the company they work for and the bank of finance company they are representing. The SFCC will issue the re-possessor a Repossession of Property Policy Letter. SF members will then escort the re-possessor to the location where the property is located and be present while the re-possessor requests that the debtor voluntarily release the property to them. If the debtor refuses, the re-possessor must obtain a writ of replevin or a certified court order granting permission to seize said property. SF members are only acting as a Peace Officer and must not be involved in this civil matter. A blotter entry must be made, including re-possessor's name, company and telephone number and the debtor's name, organization, telephone number and the property recovered. If a re-possessor enters any portion of WPAFB, a patrol response will be initiated and to include all housing areas and takes/attempts to take property without following the above outlined procedures, and incident/complainant report must be initiated alleging trespassing. The unit First Sergeant or Section Commander will be notified of repossessions or attempts involving their unit personnel.
Flight Chief/Patrol need to know Material (Stan-Eval):
• The Wing CC has designated the 88th SFS/CC to terminate a Covered Wagon
• Flight Chiefs will respond to all incidents involving Senior NCO's, O-5's/above and Senior Executive Service (SESs).
• Duress on SFCC/Armory Patrols will respond Code 1
• Military member involved in shoplifting will be released to 1st Sgt/CC
• Police Services approve ride along for Active Duty, Cadets, reserve and military
• Digital copies of blotters are maintained for 90 days
• LEADS rip stamped or printed with LEADS Audit Trail
• Reports of non-hostile strays in the PWF will be reported to the PWF
• No more than 2 marked vehicles will engage in pursuit
• Patrols will not exceed 20mph in non-residential/Highways
• BAC under 21 yrs of age is .02
• You have 3 hrs from initial contact to collect blood, breath or urine
• Aircrew EAL's come from 3 sources: TDY orders, Crew orders, Handmade list of crew from AC
• Hijacking events on ground with doors closed belongs to TSA
• Request authorization from control tower to access runway taxiway
• When funds are escorted, carrier does not call back within 5 min, implement anti-robbery procedures
• Ramp update will occur every 4 hrs during non-duty hrs
• Lighting check will be conducted 1 time per shift
• Warrants served at work center must show cause of fleeing
• When you have questions regarding jurisdiction contact legal
• Weapons movement on-base as "very high risk" (2 owner user, 1 armed)
• When a person fails Stan-Eval, annotations made by SFMQ will be made on WPAFB SFS Form 1
• TMO/Trans assumes control over shipment after transported to gate
• The SFCC is a controlled area...who will NOT be given the combo? Contract Guards
• When responding to HAZMAT respond UPWIND/CROSSWIND
• FC's need to know there is a Hazmat checklist in the QRC's that are in the FC's vehicle (practical exercise)
• When taking a statement from an individual with broken hands, Security Forces can write the statement for them
• When PCS'ing/separating we are exempt from STAN-EVAL and Training 90 days out
• When we have a prisoner and needs to go to the hospital, flight chief will have a patrol escort them to the hospital
• If a prisoner is Maximum Custody, he will be escorted by SFS to appointments; any other time their home unit will supply an NCO or an officer to escort them to appointments
• Initial Cordon is 500 ft.
• A commander has 12 hrs to complete the report for a Covered Wagon
• What percentage of Flight can be on leave? 10%
• RVI procedures-ensure you grab CAC or DL
SFOB-1 Post Briefing
• Sir/Ma'am (rank/name) reports (call sign) all secure. Do you request a post briefing?
• My primary responsibility is: (refer to you SSI's)
• My post limits are: (refer to you SSI's)
• I am armed with a :
M-4 Carbine Rifle. The M-4 is a lightweight, air cooled, gas operated, magazine fed, shoulder fired weapon with 120 rounds of ball and tracer ammunition at a 4 to 1 ratio. The maximum effective ranges for my weapon is 500 for a point target and 600 meters for an area target. The maximum range for my weapon is approximately 3600 meters.