7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Poor nutrition, usually from not eating a proper diet which can result in poor health
- The Caribbean Islands
- A man who led Cubans to gain independence from Spain
- A Cuban holiday that celebrates the end of the harvest each year in July
- U.S based United Fruit Company that set up huge banana plantations.
- A person of mixed African and European ancestry
6 True/False questions
Fidel Castro → Man whom led a revolt and emerged as a new leader in Guatemala
Carlos Castillo Armas → A Guatemalan colonel that led the attack against Guzman taking down Communism in Guatemala.
Communism → An economic and political system in which property is owned collectively and labor is organized in a way that is supposed to benefit all people
backstrap loom → Poor nutrition, usually from not eating a proper diet which can result in poor health
Single-product economy → A plant from which sugar is made
Sugar Cane → A person of mixed African and European ancestry