7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A dynamic speaker has turned Cuba into a Communist government. He has been the leader of Cuba since the 1950's
- A Guatemalan colonel that led the attack against Guzman taking down Communism in Guatemala.
- A plant from which sugar is made
- U.S based United Fruit Company that set up huge banana plantations.
- A person who has complete control over a country's government
- Man whom led a revolt and emerged as a new leader in Guatemala
6 True/False questions
Single-product economy → An economy that depends on just one product for the majority of its income
Dependency → A place governed by or closely connected with a country it is not officially a part of
Jose Marti → A person of mixed African and European ancestry
Malnutrition → Poor nutrition, usually from not eating a proper diet which can result in poor health
Carnival → A Cuban holiday that celebrates the end of the harvest each year in July
backstrap loom → A person who has complete control over a country's government