Wordly Wise Book 4 Lesson 17
Terms in this set (18)
1. To direct one's words to.
2. To apply oneself to something.
3. A written or spoken speech.
4. The place where someone lives or receives mail.
1. To think well of; to agree to.
1. Thinking well of; agreeing to.
1. To bring or come to an end.
2. To form an opinion.
1. The end.
2. A judgment.
1. To keep from having; to take away from.
1. A person who is older.
2. Someone people look up to because of age and experience.
1. To travel with; to guide or protect a person.
2. One or more persons that escort.
1. Money paid for a trip, by bus or train, for example.
2. Food and drink.
3. To get along.
1. Sad and lonely.
1. Healthy; strong.
2. Satisfying and full of flavor; tasty.
3. Friendly and enthusiastic.
1. To breathe in.
1. To deserve.
2. Good qualities; worth.
1. The actual facts.
1. Not generous.
1. To call or send for.
2. To call forth; to gather.
1. Full of courage; brave.
1. To move or be moved lightly over water or air; to drift.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Wordly Wise 3000, Book 4 Lesson 17
Wordly Wise 3000 Book 4, Lesson 17
Wordly Wise Lesson 17
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Christopher Columbus/Columbus Day
Scientific Method, Scientific Method
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Wordly Wise Book 4 Lesson 15
Wordly Wise Book 4 Lesson 16
Wordly Wise Book 4 Lesson 1
Wordly Wise Book 4 Lesson 18