5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who does Jimmy first approach in the dance club?
- What does the clock inJimmy's hospital room look like?
- Where does Jimmy want to be put on display?
- How many pennies does Jimmy give the officer?
- What does the officer first accuse Jimmy of doing?
- a Suzy Boyd
- b Failing to make a proper signal for a turn a few blocks back
- c two hundred
- d The baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
- e Somebody laughing
5 Multiple choice questions
- Powwow Tavern
5 True/False questions
What year does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was invented in? → Washington D.C.
What is the name of Jimmy's caretaker in the hospital? → Somebody laughing
How many tumors does Jimmy imagine are inside of him? → 755
Where does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was detonated → Washington D.C.
How long did Norma have nightmares for after she let a guy die in her lap? → One year