5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What object is relatively the same size of Jimmy's Tumor?
- How many pennies does Jimmy give the officer?
- Who is Jimmy Many Horses wife?
- What does the officer first accuse Jimmy of doing?
- Who does the author want the reader to imagine invented the atom bomb?
- a two hundred
- b Failing to make a proper signal for a turn a few blocks back
- c Crazy Horse
- d Norma
- e Baseball
5 Multiple choice questions
- Washington D.C.
- The baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
- One year
5 True/False questions
What does Jimmy forget after the first argument? → four twenties, a ten, eight dollar bills, and two hundred pennies in a sandwich bag
What year does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was invented in? → 1876
What relationship did Norma claim her sex buddy had with her? → Arlee
What does Raymond joke about that Norma fears? → Death
What is the equation for survival? → Anger times imagination