5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. brake-up or bring to an end.
- n. act or product of mixing.
- adj. , Earlier; happening before
- n. care taken beforehand.
- v. the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat
5 True/False questions
companion → n. a person who is frequently in the company of another
impatient → not polite
absolute value → adj. a number that is the same or similar to the first integer.
confide → v. ask the avice or opinion of.
impossible → not polite