5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. homogeneous liquid mixture.
- v. brake-up or bring to an end.
- v. ask the avice or opinion of.
- n. a number line that is not a fraction and does not include a fraction.
- v. the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat
5 True/False questions
mixture → n. act or product of mixing.
companion → n. a person who is frequently in the company of another
previous → n. care taken beforehand.
confide → v. reveal in private
absolute value → n. homogeneous liquid mixture.