6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
- Ability to cause cancer
- A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
6 True/False questions
hemolyzed → A term used to describe a blood sample in which the red blood cells have ruptured.
cytology → the study of cells using microscopic methods.
preservatives → the ability of the eye to distinguish two objectives that are very close together; the sharpness of an image.
diluent → a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
referral laboratory → A private or hospital-based laboratory that performs a wide variety of tests, many of them specialized; physicians often send specimens collected in the office to referral laboratories for testing.
exudates → Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,