6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- the ability of the eye to distinguish two objectives that are very close together; the sharpness of an image.
- chemicals added to the blood after collections to prevent clotting
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
- the study of cells using microscopic methods.
6 True/False questions
diluent → Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
preservatives → Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
teratogenic → capable of causing birth defects
hematoma → A term used to describe a blood sample in which the red blood cells have ruptured.
pipets → Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
referral laboratory → a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.