6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- chemicals added to the blood after collections to prevent clotting
- substances added to a specimen to prevent deterioration of the cells or chemical.
- a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
- Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
- A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
6 True/False questions
resolution → A term used to describe a blood sample in which the red blood cells have ruptured.
cerebrospinal fluid → capable of causing birth defects
cytology → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
pipets → Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
hematoma → a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
caustic → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.