6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
- a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
- Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
- Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
6 True/False questions
carcinogenic → capable of causing birth defects
cerebrospinal fluid → capable of causing birth defects
resolution → the ability of the eye to distinguish two objectives that are very close together; the sharpness of an image.
anticoagulants → chemicals added to the blood after collections to prevent clotting
hematoma → a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
referral laboratory → A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.