6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the ability of the eye to distinguish two objectives that are very close together; the sharpness of an image.
- a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
- A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
6 True/False questions
analyte → a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
hemolyzed → a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
stat → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
cytology → Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
teratogenic → Ability to cause cancer
carcinogenic → Ability to cause cancer