5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The son of the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon
- San and BaMbuti
- a A mix of the original Bantu language and Arabic.
- b A major trading civilization that traded with India.
- c Which two tribes are still hunters and gatherers?
- d Who was the original founder of Aksum?
- e A West African people that lived in several city-states in what is now Northern Nigeria.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the capital city for the Almoravids and the Almohads?
- Means "War Chief"
- A kingdom that arose near the Niger river delta in the 1300s and became a major West African state in the 1400s.
- When was Djenne Djeno abandoned?
- Relating to a southern African empire established by Mutota in the 15th century A.D.
5 True/False questions
Modern Weapons → A permanent move from one country or region to another.
Animism → Aksum's chief trading port, in what is now Massawa
Sahara → A desert roughly the size of the United States
Hunter-gatherers → What type of lifestyle do the Efe live?
Mutota → Relating to a southern African empire established by Mutota in the 15th century A.D.