5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Under Ezana, from 325 A.D. to 360 A.D.
- Tsetse fly
- a A deadly insect that keeps people from settling near the rainforest
- b When did the Aksum Empire reach its height?
- c What type of lifestyle do the Efe live?
- d A West African Empire that conquered Mali and controlled trade from the 1400s to 1591.
- e A major trading civilization that traded with India.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aksum's chief trading port, in what is now Massawa
- A language brought to Aksum by its early Arab inhabitants
- Thought to be the first king of Aksum
- Why did Aksum fall?
- What was the capital city for the Almoravids and the Almohads?
5 True/False questions
Sahara and Kalahari → What are the two largest deserts in Africa?
Great Zimbabwe → Where did the Shona people settle?
Ghana → Which empire governed in independent city states?
Mansa Musa → A West African people that lived in several city-states in what is now Northern Nigeria.
Hausa → Means "War Chief"