5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Under Ezana, from 325 A.D. to 360 A.D.
- a When did the Aksum Empire reach its height?
- b Which empire participated significantly in the slave trade?
- c The people who are descended from a common ancestor
- d The belief that spirits are present in animals, plants, and other natural objects.
- e A region of western North Africa, consisting of Mediterranean coastlands of what is now Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Means "War Chief"
- A desert roughly the size of the United States
- A permanent move from one country or region to another.
- Relating to a southern African empire established by Mutota in the 15th century A.D.
- A language brought to Aksum by its early Arab inhabitants
5 True/False questions
Islam → Ghana's rulers converted to _________.
Askia Muhammad → The second great ruler of Songhai, he took over after Sunni Ali's son was run out of office.
San and BaMbuti → Which two tribes are still hunters and gatherers?
6000 B.C. → When was Djenne Djeno abandoned?
632-750 → When was Great Zimbabwe abandoned?