5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blending modes
- Replace color
- a To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
- b This function lets you change hue/saturation of certain colors; you adjust the fuzziness to select more or less of the color.
- c Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
- d Tool that paints the current foreground color and can create soft strokes of color.
- e To remove the last segment when drawing a selection with the magnetic lasso, press this:
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.
- On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
- This shows a bar graph with 255 different shades from pitch black to pure white, and how much of the photo has of each particular shade
- You can use this feature in the History palette to capture the image as it appears at any point in time.
- To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
5 True/False questions
White → This setting affects the edges of a transparent GIF. If set to None, the edges of the graphic will appear jagged when the GIF is placed on a Web page.
Smart object → Converting an object to this will allow you to alter, transform, and warp your photo, without ruining the original information.
Subtracts from → By default, painting with a black brush in quickmask mode ____ the selection.
Shift → Indexed 8-bit color images would in this format.
Click → To use the redeye tool, located under the spot healing brush, activate the tool and ____ on the redeye.