5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To make an image appear sharper, the Unsharp Mask command makes the edge of the bright side:
- b What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
- c Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
- d To move a selection while drawing it, hold:
- e To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To reduce the selected layers into one layer, which command would you use?
- By default, painting with a black brush in quickmask mode ____ the selection.
- This setting affects the edges of a transparent GIF. If set to None, the edges of the graphic will appear jagged when the GIF is placed on a Web page.
- This command reverses the colors in an image; brightness values are converted to their opposites.
- Tool paints whatever you have curently selected in the Pattern picker.
5 True/False questions
Rendering intent → Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
256 values of gray → A channel can contain:
Replace color → To temporarily switch to the Hand Tool and move the image, hold down:
Healing brush → With this paintbrush setting, paint builds up as you hold down the mouse button.
Retouching tools → This function lets you change hue/saturation of certain colors; you adjust the fuzziness to select more or less of the color.