5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Layer Comp
- Create new layer with content
- Layer effects
- Rendering intent
- a Gradient overlay, pattern overlay, inner glow, and satin are examples of:
- b The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
- c With this filter, you can push, pull, reflect, pucker, or bloat any area of an image.
- d Dragging content from another document into the current image will:
- e This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Converting an object to this will allow you to alter, transform, and warp your photo, without ruining the original information.
- By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.
- To easily select all anchor points on a path with the Direct Selection Tool, you would click on an anchor point while holding:
- This tool allows you to draw freehand selections.
- On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
5 True/False questions
Pencil → Tool that paints the current foreground color and creates a hard edged line
Click → To use the redeye tool, located under the spot healing brush, activate the tool and ____ on the redeye.
Selection tools → To select individual parts of a shape, which tool would you use?
Quick mask mode → To create more white space around an image to add more, you should enlarge:
Content aware scale → Tool paints whatever you have curently selected in the Pattern picker.