5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blending modes
- Create new layer with content
- Pattern stamp
- a Tool paints whatever you have curently selected in the Pattern picker.
- b Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
- c Dragging content from another document into the current image will:
- d To make a perfect circle with the elliptical marquee, hold this while drawing:
- e A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
- What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
- This "negative space" is the space between elements in a composition
- This palette will allow you to create a new or pick a preset of layer effects.
- This setting affects the edges of a transparent GIF. If set to None, the edges of the graphic will appear jagged when the GIF is placed on a Web page.
5 True/False questions
Clipping → Use this feature to export layer comps to create a PDF presentation showing multiple versions.
Many → If a histogram has much black on the left, the image contains ____ dark areas.
Rendering intent → The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
Soft proofing → Softening a selection's edges by making a boundary between the selection and the pixels behind it.
20 → By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.