5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Magnetic lasso
- Clone stamp
- a With this tool, the selection border snaps to edges of defined areas of an image.
- b Images made up of individual pixels, which do not scale well.
- c By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.
- d Copyright term for works created by individuals is the life of the author plus ___ years after death.
- e This tool can be used to paint one part of an image over another part of any open document that uses the same color mode.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
- To adjust the brightness of midtones in a levels adjustment, drag which colored slider?
- To select individual parts of a shape, which tool would you use?
- This tool allows you to select in certain shapes, such as oval or rectangle.
- To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
5 True/False questions
Blending modes → Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
Vibrance → To increase the saturation of the colors in an image that are less saturation, while not oversaturating colors that are already very saturation, you can use which adjustment?
Canvas size → This tool allows you to draw freehand selections.
Shape layer → When using the Shape tool, if you select the first option on the Options bar (looks ilke a box), you would create a new:
Selection tools → Clone stamp, healing brush, patch