5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Tool that paints the current foreground color and creates a hard edged line
- b A file with just one background layer is referred to as a ____ file.
- c To adjust the brightness of midtones in a levels adjustment, drag which colored slider?
- d What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
- e To remove the last segment when drawing a selection with the magnetic lasso, press this:
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
- RGB images have ___ bits of information per channel, and an image bit depth of 24.
- On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
- With this paintbrush setting, paint builds up as you hold down the mouse button.
- Copyright term for works created by individuals is the life of the author plus ___ years after death.
5 True/False questions
Click → To use the redeye tool, located under the spot healing brush, activate the tool and ____ on the redeye.
Type → A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
Shift → What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
Shift → To make a perfect circle with the elliptical marquee, hold this while drawing:
Liquify → With this filter, you can push, pull, reflect, pucker, or bloat any area of an image.