5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quick selection
- Merge layers
- a Does this tool have a blending mode option? Paint Bucket
- b This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
- c To sample a new background color with the eyedropper tool, hold this while clicking the image
- d A selection _______ an area of pixels in an image so you can edit that area without affecting the rest.
- e To reduce the selected layers into one layer, which command would you use?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A channel can contain:
- Dragging content from another document into the current image will:
- Alt-clicking on the eye icon next to a layer:
- To temporarily switch to the Hand Tool and move the image, hold down:
- To use the Clone Stamp, hold this button while selecting the area to be cloned.
5 True/False questions
Styles → This palette will allow you to create a new or pick a preset of layer effects.
Retouching tools → Lasso, quick selection, magic wand
Clone stamp → This tool can be used to paint one part of an image over another part of any open document that uses the same color mode.
Subtracts from → To temporarily switch to the Hand Tool and move the image, hold down:
Shape layer → To reduce the selected layers into one layer, which command would you use?