5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Direct selection
- Auto Color
- a To automatically adjust the color balance to an image, click Image>Adjustment>
- b To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
- c Tool that paints the current foreground color and creates a hard edged line
- d Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
- e Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To sample a new background color with the eyedropper tool, hold this while clicking the image
- RGB images have ___ bits of information per channel, and an image bit depth of 24.
- To select individual parts of a shape, which tool would you use?
- To use the Clone Stamp, hold this button while selecting the area to be cloned.
- To subtract from an active selection, hold this wil using a selection tool:
5 True/False questions
Applies adjustment → The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
Styles → Does this tool have a blending mode option? Paint Bucket
Invert → To easily select all anchor points on a path with the Direct Selection Tool, you would click on an anchor point while holding:
Retouching tools → Lasso, quick selection, magic wand
Vibrance → If you invert a white area, which color do you get?