5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Soft proofing
- a To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
- b Changing on-screen colors to mimic the colors of actual printing.
- c You can use this feature in the History palette to capture the image as it appears at any point in time.
- d A selection _______ an area of pixels in an image so you can edit that area without affecting the rest.
- e A file with just one background layer is referred to as a ____ file.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To make a perfect circle with the elliptical marquee, hold this while drawing:
- The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
- This tool corrects imperfections by letting them disappear into the surrounding image and matches texture, lighting, transparency, and shading of pixels.
- When using the Shape tool, if you select the first option on the Options bar (looks ilke a box), you would create a new:
- This command reverses the colors in an image; brightness values are converted to their opposites.
5 True/False questions
Content aware scale → This tool can be used to paint one part of an image over another part of any open document that uses the same color mode.
Black → If you invert a white area, which color do you get?
8 → Copyright term for works created by individuals is the life of the author plus ___ years after death.
Shift → Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.
Clone stamp → This tool can be used to paint one part of an image over another part of any open document that uses the same color mode.