5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- accounting cycle
- consumer-driven health plan (CDPH)
- diagnosis code
- a the periodic amount of money the insured pays to a health plan for insurance coverage.
- b .a person who buys an insurance plan; the insured
- c a type of managed care in which a high-deductible/low-premium insurance plan is combined with a pretax saving account to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses, up to the deductible limit
- d the flow of financial transactions in a bissiness
- e a standardize value that represents a patien's illness, signs, and syptoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- .a peson who analyzes and codes patient diagnoses, procedures, and symptoms
- .a software program that automates many of the administrative and financial tasks required to run a madical practice
- a list of all services performed for a patient, along with the charges for each service.
- .managed care network of health care providers who agree to perform services for plan members at discounted fees
- a explanation of benefits transmitted electronically by payer to a provider.
5 True/False questions
copayment → private or government organization that insures or pays for health care on the behalf of beneficiaries.
managed care → a type of insurance in which the carrier is responsible for both financing and the delivery of health care
coding → process of assigning standardize codes to diagnises and procedures
health maintenance organization (HMO) → a managed health care system in which provides agree to offer heath care to the organization's members for fixed periodic payments from paln
health plan → a list of all services performed for a patient, along with the charges for each service.