5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- preferred provider organization (PPO)
- medical necessity
- a .managed care network of health care providers who agree to perform services for plan members at discounted fees
- b part of changes that of changes that an insured person must pay for health care services after payment of the deductible amount
- c treament provided by a physycian to a patient for the purpose of preventing, diagnosing, or treating an illness, injury, or its symptoms in a manner that is appropriate and provided in accordance with generally accepted standards of medical practice.
- d a small fixed fee paid by the patient at the time of an office visit.
- e private or government organization that insures or pays for health care on the behalf of beneficiaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the flow of financial transactions in a bissiness
- adavance payments to a provider that covers each plan member's health care services for a certain period of time
- a standardize value that represents a patien's illness, signs, and syptoms
- a code that identifies a medical service.
- a plan, program, or organization that provides health benifits.
5 True/False questions
practice management program (PMP) → .a software program that automates many of the administrative and financial tasks required to run a madical practice
coding → the periodic amount of money the insured pays to a health plan for insurance coverage.
free-for-service → part of changes that of changes that an insured person must pay for health care services after payment of the deductible amount
diagnosis → a standardize value that represents a patien's illness, signs, and syptoms
patient information form → form that includes a patient's personal, employment, and insurance data needed to complete an insurance