6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.
- Used in testing adults.
- Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Using knowledge accumulated over time.
- Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
5 True/False questions
Aptitude Tests → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
Achievement Tests → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
Rorschach Tests → Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
16PF → Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.