6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Measure Jung's personality types.
- Used to test children as young as 4.
- Culturally sensitive cards. Cards are colorful, not black and white.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
5 True/False questions
Fluid Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
Aptitude Tests → Measure ability or potential.
Draw-A-Person Test → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
TAT → Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.
Achievement Tests → Measure ability or potential.