6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Used to test children as young as 4.
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Used in testing adults.
- Measure ability or potential.
- Using knowledge accumulated over time.
5 True/False questions
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
Fluid Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.
Achievement Tests → Measure ability or potential.
DSM → Diagnose mental illnesses.
16PF → Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.