6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Measure Jung's personality types.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Used in testing children between 6-16.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
- Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
5 True/False questions
WPPSI → Used to test children as young as 4.
CAT → Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
Fluid Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
Draw-A-Person Test → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
WAIS → Used in testing children between 6-16.