6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
- Used to test children as young as 4.
- Used in testing children between 6-16.
- Culturally sensitive cards. Cards are colorful, not black and white.
- Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
5 True/False questions
Rorschach Tests → Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
DSM → Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
Aptitude Tests → Measure ability or potential.
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
Crystalized Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.