6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
- Using knowledge accumulated over time.
- Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
- Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
- Used in testing adults.
5 True/False questions
16PF → Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
WISC → Used in testing adults.
Rorschach Tests → Measure ability or potential.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator → Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
TAT → Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.