6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Used in testing adults.
- Measure Jung's personality types.
- Used to test children as young as 4.
- Culturally sensitive cards. Cards are colorful, not black and white.
- Using knowledge accumulated over time.
- Measure ability or potential.
5 True/False questions
DSM → Diagnose mental illnesses.
16PF → Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
WISC → Used in testing adults.
Fluid Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
TAT → Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.