5) Metaphorical connection between Shelley's writing (art) and the wind, in terms of their timelessness
- Metaphorical leap
- Shelley wants his work to have the force of the wind, to carry its message everywhere
- Shelley want his poems to scatter his words, like the wind scatters leaves
- Even when Shelley has died, his work will still remain, and not only that, it will continue to spread . Achieved his timeless goal.
- Inevitable the Winter, death and sickness come, but Spring, new hope and birth cannot be far behind
- Timelessness of art and poetry, ability of art to bring forth a revolution (in thinking)