5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What labor-related term was coined in the latter half of the 19th century?
- By the early 20th century, Britain saw its huge industrial advantage mitigated by advances made in much of Western Europe. However, the following region remained economically backward:
- The petite bourgeoisie was made up of:
- Which of the following is NOT a reason for a slowing economy in Europe in the last quarter of the 19th century?
- In his "What Is to Be Done?", Vladimir Lenin did all of the following EXCEPT:
- a praise accommodations made by groups such as the German SPD.
- b The inability to import agricultural goods from overseas
- c Unemployment
- d white-collar workers.
- e the Balkans and the Ottoman Empire.
5 Multiple choice questions
- was short-lived but had a profound impact on socialist efforts in Europe.
5 True/False questions
The Second Industrial Revolution was characterized by: → the development of new industries on the Continent.
The British feminist ___________, along with her daughters, organized the Women's Social and Political Union in 1903. → a divided effort with two main opposing factions.
The obstacles to equality for women included all of the following EXCEPT: → praise accommodations made by groups such as the German SPD.
The doctrines put forth by Eduard Bernstein,known as_____________,which questioned whether Marx was right to demand revolution, were eventually rejected by German socialists. → Revisionism
Between 1846 and 1932, how many citizens did Europe lose to emigration? → about 50 million.