5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The British feminist ___________, along with her daughters, organized the Women's Social and Political Union in 1903.
- The International Working Men's Association, known as the First International,:
- After 1910, population growth in Europe:
- Which of the following was NOT part of the program put forth in Russia by modernizer Count Sergei Witte?
- The Fabian Society:
- a Emmeline Pankhurst
- b was Britain's most influential socialist group.
- c was short-lived but had a profound impact on socialist efforts in Europe.
- d An end to protective tariffs
- e declined or stayed the same.
5 Multiple choice questions
- housing conditions.
- The inability to import agricultural goods from overseas
- Krupp Family
5 True/False questions
In 1894, the _________________, was founded to campaign for female suffrage in Germany. → Unemployment
Between 1846 and 1932, how many citizens did Europe lose to emigration? → London
The Napoleonic Code made French women in effect legal → minors
The name given to the practice by Russian police and right-wing groups of conducting riots against the Jews was: → pogrom.
Which of the following is considered a strong trigger for the Russian revolution of 1905? → Rejection of middle-class values