5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Second Industrial Revolution was associated with:
- What family of Germany received visits from the imperial court?
- With relation to labor unions, Napoleon III:
- Which of the following was NOT part of the program put forth in Russia by modernizer Count Sergei Witte?
- Middle-class reformers targeted this issue as an impediment to a healthy and politically stable population:
- a An end to protective tariffs
- b steel, chemicals, and electricity.
- c housing conditions.
- d Krupp Family
- e allowed weak unions as his power was diminished.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the suburbs
- Emmeline Pankhurst
- Rejection of middle-class values
5 True/False questions
The obstacles to equality for women included all of the following EXCEPT: → Protestant women were uncomfortable with the views held by radical feminists.
Progress in Europe that enabled married women to own property came first in: → Great Britain.
In the 19th century, cholera struck: → all classes.
The participation by socialists in the French cabinet was called ___________. → minors
After 1910, population growth in Europe: → was Britain's most influential socialist group.