5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the petite bourgeoisie?
- What British engineer discovered the process of manufacturing steel cheaply in big quantities?
- The participation by socialists in the French cabinet was called ___________.
- When bicycles were first invented, the ride was so rough that they were called
- The Fabian Society:
- a was Britain's most influential socialist group.
- b opportunism
- c Henry Bessemer
- d boneshakers
- e Rejection of middle-class values
5 Multiple choice questions
- housing conditions.
- The emancipation of peasants
- at home by independent workers.
- praise accommodations made by groups such as the German SPD.
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart
5 True/False questions
The British feminist ___________, along with her daughters, organized the Women's Social and Political Union in 1903. → Emmeline Pankhurst
During the late 19th century, the primary issue that confronted socialist parties throughout Europe was: → the suburbs
The International Working Men's Association, known as the First International,: → was short-lived but had a profound impact on socialist efforts in Europe.
The petite bourgeoisie was made up of: → white-collar workers.
The first bicycles were made of: → wood.