5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the penis?
- If the egg is not fertilized, a particular hormone falls below a certain level and the signals start menstruation; what hormone?
- When a mature egg leaves the ovary, where does it enter?
- What is an ejaculation?
- Describe AIDS and its effects?
- a Oviduct
- b Estrogen
- c Filled with blood in sinuses to allow for an extension; reproduction function transports sperm into female
- d Kills more people than any other STD's - suppresses the immune system
- e Release of semen containing semen
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pituitary gland
- The uterus lining is thickening
- Tubes inside the testes where the sperm cells are formed
- Seminal vesicles and the Prostate gland
- External sack that covers each teste; outside the body to keep the sperm at a better temperature
5 True/False questions
How does the male negative feedback system control the production of sperm? → If you have a high reproductive system and produce a lot of sperm (high testosterone) sends information to the pituitary so it will stop producing testosterone at the moment and it will slow down for now
Describe Syphilis and its effects? → Kills more people than any other STD's - suppresses the immune system
What is the urethra? → Site of fetal development; cool and protects and nourishes the baby
What is a zygote? → Extension of the penis that allows the sperm to reach inside the female
How long is the menstrual cycle? → Site of fetal development; cool and protects and nourishes the baby