5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What happens to the lining of the uterus when estrogen levels rise?
- By what week are all the body system of the fetus present?
- What are Placentas; and what do they do?
- What is the epididymis?
- What happens as estrogen levels increase; why?
- a Internal development in humans; secretes hormones; site of exchange for hormones and wastes through oxygen and the process of diffusion, osmosis or active transport.
- b Thickens the uterus in preparation for fertilization
- c The uterus lining thickens because it provides protection for the baby to survive
- d First month
- e Coiled tube inside the testes where sperm is stored
5 Multiple choice questions
- Progesterone and Estrogen
- A diploid cell resulting from the fusion of two haploid gametes; a fertilized ovum
- Sperm cells
- Day 14
- Filled with blood in sinuses to allow for an extension; reproduction function transports sperm into female
5 True/False questions
What does the fluid that provides energy for the sperm cells come from? → Ovulation
What are follicles? → Clusters of cells that surround the egg that is located in the ovary
When a mature egg leaves the ovary, where does it enter? → Oviduct
If the egg is not fertilized, a particular hormone falls below a certain level and the signals start menstruation; what hormone? → Estrogen
How long is the menstrual cycle? → Female sex gland that contains the egg (gametes)