5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is testosterone?
- What is the second stage; explain?
- What is the scrotum?
- In the female reproductive system the menstrual cycle triggered by the release of what?
- What is the cervix?
- a Male sex hormone
- b Hormones
- c Ovulation (day fourteen) - High LH (pituitary) causes the egg to be released
- d Opening between the uterus and the birth canal
- e External sack that covers each teste; outside the body to keep the sperm at a better temperature
5 Multiple choice questions
- Filled with blood in sinuses to allow for an extension; reproduction function transports sperm into female
- Tubes inside the testes where the sperm cells are formed
- Production of eggs
5 True/False questions
Describe Syphilis and its effects? → Bacteria infection - destroys nerve tissue - causes blindness - caused madness (to go crazy) - baby can catch - sores on genitals
What are the testes? → Male sex gland - produces testosterone in which a large number of sperm are produced
How long is the menstrual cycle? → Twenty eight day cycle - one lunar month
What happens as estrogen levels increase; why? → The uterus lining thickens because it provides protection for the baby to survive
What is the purpose of reproduction? → To create offspring to carry out our offspring; carry on through generations