5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is an erection?
- By what week are all the body system of the fetus present?
- If the egg is not fertilized, a particular hormone falls below a certain level and the signals start menstruation; what hormone?
- What is the penis?
- What is the cervix?
- a Opening between the uterus and the birth canal
- b First month
- c Filled with blood in sinuses to allow for an extension; reproduction function transports sperm into female
- d Estrogen
- e Extension of the penis that allows the sperm to reach inside the female
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coiled tube inside the testes where sperm is stored
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone - production of sperm
- Female - Ovaries and Male - Testes
5 True/False questions
What event breaks the negative feedback cycle in a female? → Pregnancy
How many stages are there in the menstrual cycle? → Only one
When does estrogen begin to surge and when does it reach its peak concentration? → Sperm cells
How long is the menstrual cycle? → Twenty eight day cycle - one lunar month
What is the vagina? → Entry way for the penis to deposit sperm