5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is testosterone?
- How long is the menstrual cycle?
- In what part of the female reproductive system does fertilization usually take place?
- What are the two female hormones?
- For most females about what age does the menstrual cycle continue to?
- a Ovaries
- b Twenty eight day cycle - one lunar month
- c Fifty
- d Estrogen and Progesterone
- e Male sex hormone
5 Multiple choice questions
- All of the eggs
- Menstrual cycle
- Female - Ovaries and Male - Testes
- Pituitary and Hypothalamus
- Testosterone - produced in the pituitary gland (brain)
5 True/False questions
What is the third stage; explain? → Follicle stage (day one to thirteen) - High estrogen in the ovary; the endometrium thickens; high FSH (pituitary) causes the egg to mature
What is the scrotum? → External sack that covers each teste; outside the body to keep the sperm at a better temperature
How many sperm cells can fertilize an egg? → Female - Ovaries and Male - Testes
What is an ejaculation? → Release of semen containing semen
What is the endometrium? → Site of fetal development; cool and protects and nourishes the baby