5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Navajo life
- When Mexico won it's independence from spain
- a The southwest became part of the country of Mexico
- b are scientists who study planets and stars
- c is a mixture of modern and traditional customs
- d was a Navajo leader that his horses in a New Mexico pasture.
- e a large farm with grazing land for raising horses, cattle or sheep
5 Multiple choice questions
- large pens for cattle
- in the southwest compared with the climate in other parts of the country.
- The largest solor telescops is located there
- Invented barded wire in 1874
- spainish solider
5 True/False questions
Primary source → is informations that comes from someone who took part in what they are describing
Cattle Drive → Hard and Dangerous work ,
Sun belt → is the part of the country that has the warm sunny climate all year .
The Navajo capital → Window Rock, Arizona
herding → raising large numbers of animals