5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sun belt
- barded wire
- Secondary Sources
- Cattle Drive
- a Hard and Dangerous work ,
- b large pens for cattle
- c sharp metal wire fencing
- d Is written by a person(s) who where not present in what they are describing
- e is the part of the country that has the warm sunny climate all year .
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the southwest compared with the climate in other parts of the country.
- Is that capital of the Spanish Colony
- was a Navajo leader that his horses in a New Mexico pasture.
- organized an army to march into the southwest
5 True/False questions
cattle drive → their cattle up the Chrisholm Trail
Nuclear Energy → raising large numbers of animals
Hogan → raising large numbers of animals
Dinetah → a large farm with grazing land for raising horses, cattle or sheep
Kitt Peak, Arizona → Hard and Dangerous work ,