5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a extreme; low, like an abyss.
- b daring; bold.
- c untalkative, silent.
- d hairy, shaggy.
- e sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- unconcerned, carefree.
- varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- to distress, create stress or torment.
- hard and inflexible, unyielding.
- cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
5 True/False questions
desiccate → hairy, shaggy.
torpor → lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
piquant → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
pique → resentment at being slighted.
loquacious → daring; bold.