5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to distress, create stress or torment.
- b agreeably pungent, stimulating.
- c lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- d varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- e firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
5 Multiple choice questions
- hard and inflexible, unyielding.
- daring; bold.
- sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
- to punish, hold up to public scorn.
- hairy, shaggy.
5 True/False questions
pique → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
taciturn → untalkative, silent.
ardor → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
tawdry → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
pariah → to distress, create stress or torment.