5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a untalkative, silent.
- b an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
- c cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
- d resentment at being slighted.
- e daring; bold.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to hesitate, raise objections.
- to dry up, dehydrate.
- lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- to punish, hold up to public scorn.
- firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
5 True/False questions
adamant → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
mellifluous → varied, motley, greatly diversified.
harrow → to distress, create stress or torment.
multifarious → sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
hirsute → hairy, shaggy.