5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to punish, hold up to public scorn.
- b Talkative, garrulous
- c lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- d cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
- e sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- extreme; low, like an abyss.
- varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
- resentment at being slighted.
- hairy, shaggy.
5 True/False questions
ardor → lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
audacious → daring; bold.
harrow → to distress, create stress or torment.
piquant → resentment at being slighted.
insouciant → unconcerned, carefree.