5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a unconcerned, carefree.
- b cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
- c varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- d hard and inflexible, unyielding.
- e an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
5 Multiple choice questions
- lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- daring; bold.
- agreeably pungent, stimulating.
- to hesitate, raise objections.
- untalkative, silent.
5 True/False questions
hirsute → hairy, shaggy.
pique → resentment at being slighted.
ardor → lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
abysmal → hard and inflexible, unyielding.
desiccate → firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.