5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a unconcerned, carefree.
- b resentment at being slighted.
- c cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
- d warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
- e agreeably pungent, stimulating.
5 Multiple choice questions
- sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
- varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- Talkative, garrulous
- firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
- to dry up, dehydrate.
5 True/False questions
adamant → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
pillory → to punish, hold up to public scorn.
audacious → daring; bold.
hirsute → hairy, shaggy.
torpor → lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.