5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a resentment at being slighted.
- b untalkative, silent.
- c daring; bold.
- d lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- e Talkative, garrulous
5 Multiple choice questions
- an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
- varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
- hard and inflexible, unyielding.
- sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
5 True/False questions
pillory → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
harrow → to distress, create stress or torment.
piquant → resentment at being slighted.
tenacity → cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
ardor → to distress, create stress or torment.