5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
- b resentment at being slighted.
- c to distress, create stress or torment.
- d untalkative, silent.
- e varied, motley, greatly diversified.
5 Multiple choice questions
- lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
- hairy, shaggy.
- unconcerned, carefree.
- firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
5 True/False questions
demur → to hesitate, raise objections.
audacious → daring; bold.
tawdry → cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
pariah → to distress, create stress or torment.
adamant → agreeably pungent, stimulating.