5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. happening or existing at the same time.
- v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
- v. to pull away from with a twist.
- n. widespread destruction or devastation.
- adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
5 True/False questions
bulwark → n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
phenomenon → v. to swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
onslaught → n. a much larger supply than is needed.
stipulate → v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
susceptible → adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.