5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
- v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
- adj. impossible to attack successfully.
- n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
- n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
5 True/False questions
feasible → adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
indefatigable → adj. not easily made tired; tireless.
susceptible → adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
simultaneous → v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
onslaught → n. a much larger supply than is needed.