5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
- n. widespread destruction or devastation.
- v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
- v. to pull away from with a twist.
- adj. impossible to attack successfully.
5 True/False questions
stipulate → v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
engulf → v. to swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
picturesque → v. to pull away from with a twist.
glut → n. a much larger supply than is needed.
phenomenon → n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.