5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
- adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
- n. a much larger supply than is needed.
- v. to swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
- n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
5 True/False questions
simultaneous → v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
culminate → n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
susceptible → adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
onslaught → n. a fierce attack.
impregnable → adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.