5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
- b v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- c adj. Handed down from age to age.
- d v. To travel to different places.
- e v. To try out for.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- n. A getting rid of.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
5 True/False questions
entrancing → adj. delightful
tradition → adj. Handed down from age to age.
audition → n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
trio → n. A group of three people.
engage → v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.