5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a v. To know and remember upon seeing.
- b n. Height.
- c v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
- v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
- v. To try out for.
- n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
- n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
5 True/False questions
entrancing → adj. delightful
tour → n. A group of three people.
eliminate → n. A getting rid of.
trio → v. To travel to different places.
creative → adj. Having new and original ideas.