5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
- b n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
- c v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- d adj. Having new and original ideas.
- e v. To fill with joy or delight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
- n. A getting rid of.
- adj. Expressing feelings of love, pity, etc., to excess.
- v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
5 True/False questions
recognize → v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
recognize → v. To accept and approve.
tour → v. To travel to different places.
audition → v. To try out for.
entrancing → adj. delightful