5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
- b n. A getting rid of.
- c n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
- d v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
- e v. To travel to different places.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
- v. To try out for.
- n. Height.
- n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
5 True/False questions
eliminate → v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
forsake → v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
foremost → adj. First in importance, time, or place.
essential → adj. Most important; very necessary.
recognize → v. To know and remember upon seeing.