5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- b n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- c n. A group of three people.
- d v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
- e n. The thing or place from which something comes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Height.
- adj. Expressing feelings of love, pity, etc., to excess.
- v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
- n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
5 True/False questions
tradition → adj. Handed down from age to age.
elevate → v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
create → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
recognize → v. To accept and approve.
tour → v. To travel to different places.