5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- b v. To try out for.
- c adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- d n. Height.
- e v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A group of three people.
- adj. delightful
- v. To travel to different places.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
- n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
5 True/False questions
tour → n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
recognize → v. To accept and approve.
elevate → v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
engage → v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
tradition → adj. Handed down from age to age.