5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
- b n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- c v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
- d adj. Having new and original ideas.
- e v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- adj. delightful
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
- v. To accept and approve.
5 True/False questions
recognize → v. To know and remember upon seeing.
entrance → v. To fill with joy or delight.
recognize → v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
elevation → n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
audition → n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.