5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. A getting rid of.
- b v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- c adj. delightful
- d n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Height.
- v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
- v. To know and remember upon seeing.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
5 True/False questions
audition → v. To try out for.
forsake → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
entrance → adj. delightful
recognize → adj. Having new and original ideas.
sentimental → adj. Most important; very necessary.