5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. delightful
- b n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- c v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
- d n. Height.
- e v. To fill with joy or delight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Most important; very necessary.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
- n. A getting rid of.
- v. To travel to different places.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
5 True/False questions
elevate → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
source → n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
recognize → v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
creation → adj. Having new and original ideas.
tradition → n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.