5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. delightful
- b adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- c n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- d v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
- e v. To accept and approve.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- adj. Having new and original ideas.
- v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- v. To fill with joy or delight.
5 True/False questions
elevation → n. Height.
source → n. The thing or place from which something comes.
sentimental → adj. Most important; very necessary.
essential → n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
engage → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.