5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
- b n. A group of three people.
- c v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
- d adj. Having new and original ideas.
- e n. The thing or place from which something comes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A getting rid of.
- v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- adj. delightful
- v. To fill with joy or delight.
- n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
5 True/False questions
create → adj. Having new and original ideas.
recognize → v. To know and remember upon seeing.
sentimental → adj. Expressing feelings of love, pity, etc., to excess.
foremost → adj. First in importance, time, or place.
tour → n. A group of three people.