5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares?
- Photoshop's command for a simple way to start using color balance is what?
- What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor?
- In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image?
- Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing?
- a Aperture and shutter
- b 8 bits
- c Total number of pixels
- d 9
- e Variations command
5 Multiple choice questions
- Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
- A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- Add blue
- Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
- Incident light meter
5 True/False questions
What does ISO stand for? → International Standards Organization
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → The impression of human visual perspective
The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper? → Glossy paper
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data → RAID system