5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- An SLR camera uses what to allow you to see exactly what you'll photograph?
- The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what?
- Name 2 ways you can decrease depth of field
- In a 2:1 ratio, the shadow side of the subject would meter at X stop(s) less than the highlight side
- a One stop less
- b Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- c 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- d Shutter speed & aperture
- e A mirror and pentaprism
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
- Diffused front lighting
- Zoom lens
- Add magenta
5 True/False questions
As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field? → It increases
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → ISO
As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field? → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
What is the color temperature of direct sunlight? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
In short lighting, where is the main light placed? → To strike the side of the face away from the camera.