5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Blue is opposite what color on the color wheel?
- This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- What are IPTC fields used for?
- a Yellow
- b Add red
- c Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
- d Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
- e RAID system
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)
- The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
- Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
5 True/False questions
What color is opposite Red on the color wheel? → Cyan
What angle of view does an incident meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
Printers use what set of colors? → Additive (R, G, B)
Perspective is affected by what? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper? → Glossy paper