5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to the rule of thirds, where should the important parts of an image fall?
- True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer
- What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances?
- In a 2:1 ratio, the shadow side of the subject would meter at X stop(s) less than the highlight side
- Panning does what?
- a One stop less
- b Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
- c Parallax
- d Along the lines of an imaginary grid at intersecting points that divide the image into thirds horizontally and vertically
- e False.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Levels adjustment
- Broad lighting
5 True/False questions
Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature? → 5,000 Kelvin
The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what? → aperture diameter
Can you save layers in a JPEG file format? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
Photoshop's command for a simple way to start using color balance is what? → Bit
What is the Aperture in a lens? → Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter