5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Convex lenses cause light rays to do what?
- Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density?
- An in-camera reflected meter reading a very dark scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do?
- A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what?
- What is interpolated resolution?
- a Yellow
- b Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- c Follow focus
- d Use negative exposure compensation (underexpose). The meter will attempt to make the dark scene 18% grey, underexpose to bring it back to dark.
- e bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- Black (0)
- 8 bits
- Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
- 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
5 True/False questions
In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate? → Yellow
What is a BYTE? → An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face? → Butterfly lighting
This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data → JPEG
What color is between Magenta and Cyan on the color wheel? → Blue