5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What color is opposite Red on the color wheel?
- As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field?
- What Photoshop tool allows you to select an area of any size or shape by drawing freehand?
- What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face?
- This light modifier can be used to spotlight a specific area of the subject or background.
- a Creates deep shadows in eye pockets, under nose, and chin.
- b Cyan
- c It increases
- d Lasso tool
- e Snoot
5 Multiple choice questions
- One stop
- Add yellow
- Half as much light
- Depth of field
5 True/False questions
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → Metadata
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very light toned scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Blown highlights
What determines what will be a 'normal' focal length lens on a particular camera? → Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in? → Blue
What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face? → Broad lighting