5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vital capacity
- squamos, columnar, loose connective, hyaline, and smooth
- a in this process, the diaphragm is contracted
- b which tissues are in the respiratory system?
- c hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
- d blood's percentage plasma
- e the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake
5 Multiple choice questions
- what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
- life span of an erythrocyte
- located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
- located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
- function of erythrocytes
5 True/False questions
exhalation → in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
90% → hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, veins → what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
glottis → the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
bronchioles, alveolar ducts, alveolar sacs, alveoli → sequence of blood flow