5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- squamos, loose, blood, adipose, cardiac, nervous
- spectrin, hemoglobin
- a blood's percentage plasma
- b tissues in the circulatory system
- c process that occurs in bone marrow and ends of long bones where erythrocytes are formed
- d what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
- e creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
5 Multiple choice questions
- blood's percentage formed elements
- in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
- what are erythrocytes lacking?
- sequence of blood flow
- what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
5 True/False questions
transport O2 to cells and CO2 away from cells → what is the order of leukocytes from most abundant to least? (or...how does Ms. Devick want us to remember them?)
inhalation → in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
vocal chords → located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
epiglottis → a covering on the larynx that convers it during swallowing
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what is the sequence of air flow?