5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- respiratory membrane
- squamos, loose, blood, adipose, cardiac, nervous
- transport O2 to cells and CO2 away from cells
- a tissues in the circulatory system
- b in this process, the diaphragm is contracted
- c alveolar and capillary walls
- d blood's percentage plasma
- e function of erythrocytes
5 Multiple choice questions
- a covering on the larynx that convers it during swallowing
- life span of an erythrocyte
- what are erythrocytes lacking?
- what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
5 True/False questions
vital capacity → located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
spectrin, hemoglobin → creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
hilus → what are erythrocytes lacking?
spectrin → the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
squamos, columnar, loose connective, hyaline, and smooth → which tissues are in the respiratory system?