5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bronchioles, alveolar ducts, alveolar sacs, alveoli
- vital capacity
- form platelets
- vocal chords
- a located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
- b the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake
- c in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
- d what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- e function of megakaryocytes
5 Multiple choice questions
- life span of an erythrocyte
- the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
- what is the sequence of air flow?
- in this process, the diaphragm is contracted
- located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
5 True/False questions
98% → hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
55% → blood's percentage plasma
nucleus → what are erythrocytes lacking?
never let monkeys eat bananas → alveolar and capillary walls
spectrin → the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords