5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vital capacity
- vocal chords
- a what are erythrocytes lacking?
- b located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
- c creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
- d the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
- e the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake
5 Multiple choice questions
- which tissues are in the respiratory system?
- process that occurs in bone marrow and ends of long bones where erythrocytes are formed
- blood's percentage plasma
- a covering on the larynx that convers it during swallowing
- function of megakaryocytes
5 True/False questions
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
bronchioles, alveolar ducts, alveolar sacs, alveoli → what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
squamos, loose, blood, adipose, cardiac, nervous → which tissues are in the respiratory system?
tidal volume → located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
inhalation → in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed