5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bronchioles, alveolar ducts, alveolar sacs, alveoli
- a the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
- b creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
- c what are erythrocytes lacking?
- d in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
- e what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the amount of oxygen the lungs breathe in during normal, relaxed breathing
- process that occurs in bone marrow and ends of long bones where erythrocytes are formed
- sequence of blood flow
- function of erythrocytes
- located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
5 True/False questions
45% → blood's percentage plasma
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what is the sequence of air flow?
form platelets → function of megakaryocytes
98% → plasma's percent water
respiratory membrane → creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's