5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- form platelets
- 100-120 days
- a plasma's percent water
- b what are erythrocytes lacking?
- c life span of an erythrocyte
- d blood's percentage plasma
- e function of megakaryocytes
5 Multiple choice questions
- the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
- alveolar and capillary walls
- the amount of oxygen the lungs breathe in during normal, relaxed breathing
- what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- function of erythrocytes
5 True/False questions
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what is the sequence of air flow?
inhalation → in this process, the diaphragm is contracted
arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, veins → sequence of blood flow
squamos, loose, blood, adipose, cardiac, nervous → tissues in the circulatory system
spectrin → the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords