5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Municipal Bond
- Formal Will
- Investment Funds
- Real Estate
- a small group of people who invest money.
- b issued by local/state government
- c rate of return
- d land and anything attached
- e attorney prepared will
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cash, savings, money market, certificates of deposits, government bonds, retirement accounts
- chance of loss
- total interest earned divided by original deposit
- grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
- optimistic stock market
5 True/False questions
Home Equity → amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.
Price/Earnings Ratio → price of one share of stock divided by the earnings per share
Common Stock → grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
Mutual Funds → issued by local/state government
Corporate Bond → issued by federal government