5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stock Certificate
- Coupon Rate
- a rate of interest
- b several people invest in real estate
- c legal document giving lender legal claim to property
- d series of regular payments made to a retired worker under an organized plan
- e proof of ownership
5 Multiple choice questions
- total interest earned divided by original deposit
- land and anything attached
- US treasury securities, conservative corporate bonds, state and municipal bonds, income and utility stocks
- grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
- share of ownership
5 True/False questions
Safety → several people invest in real estate
Collectibles → all belongings go to spouse
compounding interest → grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
Risk → several people invest in real estate
Home Equity → amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.