5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rate of return
- Holographic Will
- Bear Market
- Life Insurance
- a total interest earned divided by original deposit
- b part of profits
- c cash value provides both savings and death benefits
- d pessimistic stock market
- e handwritten will
5 Multiple choice questions
- issued by corporation
- share of ownership
- grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
- profit from sale of asset
- options, commodities, precious metals and gems, speculative stocks, junk bonds, collectibles
5 True/False questions
compounding interest → grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
Diversification → series of regular payments made to a retired worker under an organized plan
Savings → assurance that the money you have invested will be returned to you
Risk → chance of loss
Investment Funds → putting your money to use in order to make more money.