5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Four types of growth investments
- a rate of return
- b Income and growth stocks, mutual funds, real estate, convertible bonds
- c grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
- d items of personal interest to collectors.
- e assurance that the money you have invested will be returned to you
5 Multiple choice questions
- ease with which an investment can be changed into cash
- land and anything attached
- several people invest in real estate
- process of spreading your assets among several different types of investments to lesson risk
- putting your money to use in order to make more money.
5 True/False questions
Broker → go between for buyers and sellers of securities
Investment Funds → putting your money to use in order to make more money.
Bear Market → pessimistic stock market
Home Equity → difference between home worth and home loan
Savings Account → money put aside for future use