5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Current Yield
- Six types of high-risk investments
- compounding interest
- a part of profits
- b annual dividend divided by current market value
- c Earning interest on interest
- d grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
- e options, commodities, precious metals and gems, speculative stocks, junk bonds, collectibles
5 Multiple choice questions
- handwritten will
- Total interest earned / original deposit
- chance of loss
- go between for buyers and sellers of securities
- small group of people who invest money.
5 True/False questions
Simple Will → all belongings go to spouse
Pension → amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.
Annuity → amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.
Savings Account → simplest form of saving.
Stock → rate of return