5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The most desirable rate of output is the one that:
- If consumers save 21 cents out of every dollar received, the:
- The terrorist attacks in September 2001 reduced consumer confidence. Which of the following indicates the appropriate change in the U.S. economy?
- If total reserves for a bank are $10,000, excess reserves are zero, and demand deposits are $100,000, then the money multiplier must be:
- The law of demand states that:
- a Maximizes total profit.
- b 10.
- c Aggregate demand shifted to the left
- d MPS is 0.21.
- e Price and quantity demanded are inversely related.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Creates a market surplus.
- Short run.
- Serves a four-year term and can be reappointed.
- Durable goods.
5 True/False questions
It is impossible to: → The after-tax income of consumers
In a graph of the aggregate demand curve, a decrease in investment by businesses is represented by a: → Leftward shift of the curve
Which of the following is not an example of investment? → Toys produced by a U.S. firm located in China
An industry in which a few large firms supply most or all of a product is known as: → The cost of producing frozen yogurt decreases.
A public good is: → Charges a higher price than a competitive firm, ceteris paribus.