5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n- power or knowledge; skill
- b adj- very happy; joyful.
- c adj- friendly; good-natured and pleasant
- d v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure
- e n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
5 Multiple choice questions
- v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
- v- to ask for; n- the thing asked for
- adj- very very angry
- n- complete joy or happiness
- n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
5 True/False questions
prefer → n- that which is preferred.
separate → v- to take the place of; to but back in place
coax → v- to persuade or urge in a gentle way
preference → v- to like better; to chose first;
caress → v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.