5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n- power or knowledge; skill
- b adj- very very angry
- c n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
- d v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
- e v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure
5 Multiple choice questions
- n- complete joy or happiness
- n- a movement of the arm or hand; something done to show one's feelings v- to make a movement of the arm or hand
- adj- very happy; joyful.
- n- that which is preferred.
- v- to persuade or urge in a gentle way
5 True/False questions
request → v- to like better; to chose first;
prefer → n- that which is preferred.
replacement → v- to take the place of; to but back in place
caress → n- complete joy or happiness
replace → n- a person ot thing that takes the place of another