5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
- b n- power or knowledge; skill
- c n- complete joy or happiness
- d n- that which is preferred.
- e v- to take the place of; to but back in place
5 Multiple choice questions
- v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.
- v- to get back to a normal state; to get well again; to get back what was lost or stolen
- v- to grasp or hold tightly; n- the part of a machine that connects and disconnects power to the machine.
- adj- friendly; good-natured and pleasant
- v- to set up or keep apart; adj- not together, not joined
5 True/False questions
gesture → v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
request → n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
shun → v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
prefer → v- to like better; to chose first;
blissful → n- complete joy or happiness