5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n- a movement of the arm or hand; something done to show one's feelings v- to make a movement of the arm or hand
- b v- to like better; to chose first;
- c n- a person ot thing that takes the place of another
- d v- to grasp or hold tightly; n- the part of a machine that connects and disconnects power to the machine.
- e v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
5 Multiple choice questions
- n- power or knowledge; skill
- v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.
- adj- very happy; joyful.
- adj- friendly; good-natured and pleasant
- v- to ask for; n- the thing asked for
5 True/False questions
coax → v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure
recovery → n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
mope → v- to persuade or urge in a gentle way
furious → n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
recover → v- to get back to a normal state; to get well again; to get back what was lost or stolen