5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v- to like better; to chose first;
- b adj- very happy; joyful.
- c adj- very very angry
- d v- to ask for; n- the thing asked for
- e v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n- power or knowledge; skill
- v- to grasp or hold tightly; n- the part of a machine that connects and disconnects power to the machine.
- n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
- n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
- n- a movement of the arm or hand; something done to show one's feelings v- to make a movement of the arm or hand
5 True/False questions
shun → v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
replacement → v- to take the place of; to but back in place
recover → n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
separate → v- to set up or keep apart; adj- not together, not joined
mope → v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure