5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v- to get back to a normal state; to get well again; to get back what was lost or stolen
- b n- power or knowledge; skill
- c adj- very very angry
- d adj- friendly; good-natured and pleasant
- e n- that which is preferred.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
- v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure
- v- to like better; to chose first;
- n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
- n- a movement of the arm or hand; something done to show one's feelings v- to make a movement of the arm or hand
5 True/False questions
shun → v- to persuade or urge in a gentle way
replacement → v- to take the place of; to but back in place
clutch → v- to grasp or hold tightly; n- the part of a machine that connects and disconnects power to the machine.
caress → v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.
coax → v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure