5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v- to persuade or urge in a gentle way
- b n- a movement of the arm or hand; something done to show one's feelings v- to make a movement of the arm or hand
- c v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.
- d v- to take the place of; to but back in place
- e n- complete joy or happiness
5 Multiple choice questions
- v- to get back to a normal state; to get well again; to get back what was lost or stolen
- v- to like better; to chose first;
- v- to grasp or hold tightly; n- the part of a machine that connects and disconnects power to the machine.
- v- to set up or keep apart; adj- not together, not joined
- v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
5 True/False questions
furious → n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
recovery → n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
ability → n- power or knowledge; skill
fury → n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
request → v- To touch in a loving, tender way; n- a tender or loving touch or hug.