5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v- to take special pains to avoid; to keep away from
- b v- to grasp or hold tightly; n- the part of a machine that connects and disconnects power to the machine.
- c v- to set up or keep apart; adj- not together, not joined
- d adj- very very angry
- e n- complete joy or happiness
5 Multiple choice questions
- n- great anger; wild and uncontrolled force
- n- a movement of the arm or hand; something done to show one's feelings v- to make a movement of the arm or hand
- v- to ask for; n- the thing asked for
- n- a return to a normal state; the act of getting back what was lost or stolen
- n- that which is preferred.
5 True/False questions
replacement → n- a person ot thing that takes the place of another
ability → n- power or knowledge; skill
blissful → adj- very happy; joyful.
mope → v- to be sad or gloomy; to lose interest in the things that usually bring pleasure
prefer → v- to get back to a normal state; to get well again; to get back what was lost or stolen