5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exocrine Gland
- Prostate Gland
- Primary Somatosensory Cortex
- a Type of white blood cell that produces antibodies that help destroy pathogens
- b area of the parietal lobe where messages from the sense receptors are registered
- c a woody, vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit
- d gland that releases its secretions through tubelike structures called ducts
- e exocrine gland, in men, at the base of the urinary bladder that secretes the fluid part of semen into the urethra during ejaculation
5 Multiple choice questions
- substance that triggers an immune response
- The female reproductive organ of a flower, consisting of the stigma, style, and ovary.
- Losses of immune function after exposure to some outside agent, such as a virus
- Striated, voluntary , more than one nucleus so lots of DNA to code for protein synthesis, functional partner of bone or cartilage
5 True/False questions
Vascular Tissue System → Plant tissues that are neither vascular nor dermal, fulfilling a variety of functions, such as storage, photosynthesis, and support.
Secondary Growth → Growth produced by lateral meristems, which thickens the roots and shoots of woody plants.
Myocardium → female or male reproductive organ that produces sex cells and hormones; ovary or testis
Nematocyst → A type of woody, vinelike, or shrubby gymnosperm. have vessels in their xylem
Accessory Gland → paired glands found in the reproductive tracts of both male and female insects, although their functions differ in the two sexes. They improve the function of sperm and eggs. In stinging insects, the accessory glands make venom.