5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do sedge fruits and coconut palm fruits transport their seeds?
- Prostate Gland
- Brachiocephalic Artery
- a exocrine gland, in men, at the base of the urinary bladder that secretes the fluid part of semen into the urethra during ejaculation
- b Needle-bearing tree that produce seeds in cones
- c The first major branch off of the aorta and the major artery to the forelimbs and head.
- d Asymmetrical animals in which a sheet of flattened, nonflagellated cells is attached to the sharp spikes of a single cell's extracellular matrix. The extracellular matrix is made up of a single cells secretions
- e Through water
5 Multiple choice questions
- Undergoes radial cleavage and the anus forms before the mouth.
- process of converting nitrogen gas into ammonia that plants can absorb
- Type of living green algae that on the basis of nucleotide sequencing and cellular features is most closely related to land plants.
- controls the right side of the body and controls logical reasoning, detailed analysis, and the basics of language
- A richly diverse group of heterotrophs that may be either saprobes or parasites
5 True/False questions
Primary Deficiency → Outcome of mutant genes or abnormal developmental steps that are present at birth
Herniated Disk → the breaking apart of an intervertebral disk that results in pressure on spinal nerve roots
Bacteriophage → part of virus that connects with host cell surface to enable infection
Macrophage → Large white blood cell that removes bacteria, foreign particles, and dead cells
Phloem → the vascular tissue through which food moves in some plants