5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bowman's Capsule
- Right Side Brain
- Frontal Lobe
- a A network of capillaries encased in a membrane in the kidney for the purpose of filtration
- b one of a family of mammals that nurse their offspring in a pouch
- c The lobe at the front of the brain associated with movement, speech, and impulsive behavior.
- d sticky mesh that encloses the cell wall of prokaryotic cells. Made up of polysaccharides and or polypeptides
- e controls the left side of the body and controls emotional and creative impulses, including appreciation of most music, art, and poetry
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plant tissues that are neither vascular nor dermal, fulfilling a variety of functions, such as storage, photosynthesis, and support.
- Flow of two fluids in opposing directions. Pivotal to respiration in animals with gills
- specialized ground tissue that makes up the bulk of most leaves; performs most of a plant's photosynthesis
- contain vascular tissue, produce lignin, have true: roots, stems, and leaves
- science dealing with the functions of living things
5 True/False questions
Open Circulatory System → a circulatory system that allows the blood to flow out of the blood vessels and into various body cavities so that the cells are in direct contact with the blood
Animal → Towards the tail; Relative Location
Amoeba → The female reproductive organ of a flower, consisting of the stigma, style, and ovary.
Secondary Growth → Growth produced by lateral meristems, which thickens the roots and shoots of woody plants.
Antigen → substance that triggers an immune response