5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a. printer and scanner
- c. VLAN support
- b. physical
- c. network design
- a. operating system
- a Door locks, deadbolts, and motion sensors that protect equipment rooms are all forms of which type of security?
- b All of the following factors affect equipment room design and selection EXCEPT:
a. operating system
- c All of the following are factors involved in router selection EXCEPT:
b. media support
c. VLAN support
- d Quantifying the need for equipment, operating systems, and network applications is a function of which of the following?
b. structured cabling
c. network design
- e Which of the following are considered network peripherals?
a. printer and scanner
b. scanner and switch
c. switch and router
d. router and scanner
5 Multiple choice questions
- Network compatibility issues affect interoperability of all of the following EXCEPT:
c. network devices
- Compatibility issues stemming from newer equipment or applications when integrated with older or legacy ones are called:
a. backward compatibility
b. data compatibility
c. frontward compatibility
d. connector compatibility
- All of the following are design considerations in a network's IP address scheme EXCEPT:
a. DHCP address assignment
b. private IP addressing
c. static address assignment
d. MAC addressing
- Which of the following switch features can be used to prevent broadcasts from spanning networks?
- Design considerations such as purpose and functionality, operating system, redundancy, and backups primarily affect which of the following devices?
5 True/False questions
a. define the network's needs → Which of the following steps determines the requirements for the network?
a. define the network's needs
b. determine internal connections
c. determine external connections
d. plan security
c. determining file and folder access permissions → All of the following are considerations in determining network needs EXCEPT:
a. determining how many servers are needed
b. determining host and server operating systems
c. determining file and folder access permissions
d. determining size and location
a. Network Attached Storage (NAS) → Which of the following can be used to avoid using a full-blown file server?
a. Network Attached Storage (NAS)
b. File Server
c. ISP selection → Which of the following is a compatibility issue with wireless networking?
a. user accounts
b. signal strength
c. WAP placement
a. data flow → Which of the following is NOT a consideration when considering electrical and environmental issues in equipment rooms?
d. electrical load capacity