5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a. VLANs
- a. define the network's needs
- a. Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- d. MAC addressing
- d. brand
- a All of the following are considerations when selecting workstations EXCEPT:
a. number for each employee
b. standardized hardware
c. standardized operating systems
- b All of the following are design considerations in a network's IP address scheme EXCEPT:
a. DHCP address assignment
b. private IP addressing
c. static address assignment
d. MAC addressing
- c Which of the following can be used to avoid using a full-blown file server?
a. Network Attached Storage (NAS)
b. File Server
- d Which of the following switch features can be used to prevent broadcasts from spanning networks?
- e Which of the following steps determines the requirements for the network?
a. define the network's needs
b. determine internal connections
c. determine external connections
d. plan security
5 Multiple choice questions
- All of the following factors affect equipment room design and selection EXCEPT:
a. operating system
- Which of the following are ways that peripherals, such as printers and scanners, may be networked?
a. serial cable and dedicated
b. dedicated and shared from computer
c. shared from computer and virtualization
d. virtualization and serial cable
- Network design must consider all of the following factors EXCEPT:
b. acceptable use policies
c. system security
d. structured cabling
- Structured cabling is a design consideration related to which of the following?
b. external connections
c. internal connections
- Which of the following design considerations affects the bandwidth and reliability of external connections?
a. switch selection
b. structured cabling
c. ISP selection
5 True/False questions
c. MTU black hole → What is an MTU issue that can happen when a network device blocks ICMP traffic?
a. MTU fragmentation
b. Path MTU Discovery
c. MTU black hole
d. MTU mismatch
a. printer and scanner → Which of the following are considered network peripherals?
a. printer and scanner
b. scanner and switch
c. switch and router
d. router and scanner
d. encryption → Which of the following is a compatibility issue with wireless networking?
a. user accounts
b. signal strength
c. WAP placement
b. data → Network compatibility issues affect interoperability of all of the following EXCEPT:
c. network devices
c. VLAN support → Which of the following switch features can be used to prevent broadcasts from spanning networks?