5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- c. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and VLAN support
- a. servers
- c. determining file and folder access permissions
- b. dedicated and shared from computer
- a. data flow
- a Design considerations such as purpose and functionality, operating system, redundancy, and backups primarily affect which of the following devices?
- b All of the following are design considerations with structured cabling EXCEPT:
a. data flow
c. CAT ratings
d. length of runs
- c All of the following are considerations in determining network needs EXCEPT:
a. determining how many servers are needed
b. determining host and server operating systems
c. determining file and folder access permissions
d. determining size and location
- d Which of the following are desired features on a network switch?
a. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and WAN support
b. VLAN support and WAN support
c. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and VLAN support
d. encryption and WAN support
- e Which of the following are ways that peripherals, such as printers and scanners, may be networked?
a. serial cable and dedicated
b. dedicated and shared from computer
c. shared from computer and virtualization
d. virtualization and serial cable
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following can be used to avoid using a full-blown file server?
a. Network Attached Storage (NAS)
b. File Server
- Compatibility issues stemming from newer equipment or applications when integrated with older or legacy ones are called:
a. backward compatibility
b. data compatibility
c. frontward compatibility
d. connector compatibility
- Which of the following enables access and management capabilities on servers and network devices even when there is no power to the device?
a. virtual management
c. lights-out management
d. remote management
- Structured cabling is a design consideration related to which of the following?
b. external connections
c. internal connections
- Network compatibility issues affect interoperability of all of the following EXCEPT:
c. network devices
5 True/False questions
b. acceptable use policies → Network design must consider all of the following factors EXCEPT:
b. acceptable use policies
c. system security
d. structured cabling
d. MAC addressing → Which of the following is a compatibility issue with wireless networking?
a. user accounts
b. signal strength
c. WAP placement
a. data → Which of the following is NOT a consideration when considering electrical and environmental issues in equipment rooms?
d. electrical load capacity
b. data format → All of the following are security issues inherent in network design EXCEPT:
a. wireless encryption
b. data format
c. equipment theft
d. Access Control Lists
b. physical → Network compatibility issues affect interoperability of all of the following EXCEPT:
c. network devices