5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- moral taxity
- Overcoming and receiving blessing
- a What was the name of the 1st Gentile convert?
- b What is the overarching message of Revelation
- c If Luke wrote Acts when did he write is?
- d "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
- e Libertineism means?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the prominent theme of Acts?
- What word (not apocalyptic) means end of things?
- Which book does Paul talk about the 2nd coming
- What are some problems found in 1 Corinthians?
- which John encourages hospitality
5 True/False questions
1 Corinthians → Revelation was written under the persecution of which Roman Emperor
Jude → Which book talks about 2 apocraphol books
2nd Peter → What book is like Jude?
The Church → The chosen lady and her children are a reference to who?
the crucifixtion → what is of first importance in Paul's teachings