5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lord's Supper, marriage, food sacrificed to idols,
- 1 Corinthians
- the crucifixtion
- a what is of first importance in Paul's teachings
- b What was the name of the 1st Gentile convert?
- c Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
- d Which book deals most with sexual immorality
- e What are some problems found in 1 Corinthians?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- Revelation was written under the persecution of which Roman Emperor
- Which letter addresses false teachers denying Jesus came in flesh?
- "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
- Which apostle gets the most attention in Acts?
5 True/False questions
2nd John → Which letter addresses false teachers denying Jesus came in flesh?
2 Thessalonians → Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
The supremacy of Christ, rules for christian households and holy living → what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
3rd John → which John encourages hospitality
2nd Peter → which john is not hospitable