5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Overcoming and receiving blessing
- 2 Thessalonians
- a What is the overarching message of Revelation
- b If Luke wrote Acts when did he write is?
- c Which book talks about the man of lawlessness
- d Which book talks about 2 apocraphol books
- e "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Libertineism means?
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- Which book uses visions & cryptic language
- what is the prominent theme of Acts?
- What was the name of the 1st Gentile convert?
5 True/False questions
Gaius → The central theme of Romans is?
Faith → Who was 3 John addressed to?
The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh → Who does the antichrist refer to?
Prophetic, eschatalogical, apocolyptic → what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
Paul → Who was 3 John addressed to?