5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prophetic, eschatalogical, apocolyptic
- 2 Thessalonians
- growth of the Church
- Never the less I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me
- a Which book does Paul talk about the 2nd coming
- b what is the prominent theme of Acts?
- c Where did most of Acts 1-7 take place?
- d what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
- e "I've been crucified with Christ ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
- Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
- The central theme of Romans is?
- What word (not apocalyptic) means end of things?
- What does the Greek work nosis mean
5 True/False questions
Gaius → Who was 3 John addressed to?
gnosticism → "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
Overcoming and receiving blessing → What is the overarching message of Revelation
Colossians → Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
The supremacy of Christ, rules for christian households and holy living → what are are the 3 literary types of revelation