5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Overcoming and receiving blessing
- Anyone who doesn't believe Jesus did not come in the flesh
- The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh
- 1 John
- a what is doecitism
- b Who does the antichrist refer to?
- c Which book emphasizes walking in the light
- d What is the overarching message of Revelation
- e Where did most of Acts 1-7 take place?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What does the Greek work nosis mean
- Which letter addresses false teachers denying Jesus came in flesh?
- Which apostle gets the most attention in Acts?
- The central theme of Romans is?
- which john is not hospitable
5 True/False questions
Jude → Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
antinominolism → "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
3rd John → which john is not hospitable
62-64 → If Luke wrote Acts when did he write is?
Ephesians → What letter is similar to Ephesians?