5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- moral taxity
- Ephesus, smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea
- The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh
- a What are the 7 Churches of Asia?
- b Where did most of Acts 1-7 take place?
- c Libertineism means?
- d what is doecitism
- e What word (not apocalyptic) means end of things?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- Which book does Paul talk about the 2nd coming
- If Luke wrote Acts when did he write is?
- Who was 3 John addressed to?
- Where does Paul most emphasize need for strong leaders?
5 True/False questions
The supremacy of Christ, rules for christian households and holy living → what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
1 John - jesus's half brother
2 & 3 John - The Elder John
Revelation- John the brother of James → Know something about the different Johns
Colossians → What letter is similar to Ephesians?
synagogue → Where did Paul first go when he entered a city and start teaching?
13 → Books directly addressing Christian persecution