5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus
- 1 John - jesus's half brother
2 & 3 John - The Elder John
Revelation- John the brother of James
- a How many NT letters did Paul write?
- b What does the Greek work nosis mean
- c What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?
- d Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
- e Know something about the different Johns
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bad guys name in 3 John
- "I've been crucified with Christ ______
- which John encourages hospitality
- Which book emphasizes walking in the light
- Which book talks about the man of lawlessness
5 True/False questions
Prophetic, eschatalogical, apocolyptic → what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
Domitian → Revelation was written under the persecution of which Roman Emperor
growth of the Church → what is the prominent theme of Acts?
The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh → what is doecitism
Jerusalem → Books directly addressing Christian persecution