5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ephesus, smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea
- The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh
- a Which book uses visions & cryptic language
- b The central theme of Romans is?
- c what is doecitism
- d What are the 7 Churches of Asia?
- e What does the Greek work nosis mean
5 Multiple choice questions
- the doctrine that by faith and by god's grace a christian is free from all laws
- What was the name of the 1st Gentile convert?
- How many NT letters did Paul write?
- The chosen lady and her children are a reference to who?
- which John encourages hospitality
5 True/False questions
1 John → Which book emphasizes walking in the light
1 & 2 Timothy and Titus → What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?
James → Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
Ephesians → Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
2nd Peter → which john is not hospitable