5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- moral taxity
- 1 John
- 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus
- a Libertineism means?
- b Where did Paul first go when he entered a city and start teaching?
- c Which book emphasizes walking in the light
- d What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?
- e How many NT letters did Paul write?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the prominent theme of Acts?
- Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
- what is doecitism
- what are major topics in 1 & 2 Corinthians?
- Which letter addresses false teachers denying Jesus came in flesh?
5 True/False questions
Faith → Who was 3 John addressed to?
Gaius → The central theme of Romans is?
2nd Peter → What book is like Jude?
Prophetic, eschatalogical, apocolyptic → what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
Colossians → Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ