5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Singled-celled producers/photosynthetic. (they all have chlorophyll)
- paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
- producers that provide food got most other water-dwelling organisms and produce most of the worlds oxygen. ex) diatoms
- many reproduce asexually (or by binary fission) but some also do reproduce sexually such as Paramecium, and some even alternate the types of reproduction from one generation to the other.
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
4 True/False questions
Host Algae → algae that invades another organism
Protist evolution → evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
Types of Protists → Funguslike, Plantlike, and Animallike
Parasite → invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need