5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
- Singled-celled producers/photosynthetic. (they all have chlorophyll)
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
- producers that provide food got most other water-dwelling organisms and produce most of the worlds oxygen. ex) diatoms
4 True/False questions
Host Algae → algae that invades another organism
Types of funguslike protists → single celled decomposers
Parasite → invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need
Protist evolution → evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago