5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae
- combination of animals-like and plantlike protists.
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
- single celled decomposers
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
4 True/False questions
Types of Protists → Funguslike, Plantlike, and Animallike
examples of protists → paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
Protist evolution → evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
Plantlike Protists. → Singled-celled producers/photosynthetic. (they all have chlorophyll)