5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
- producers that provide food got most other water-dwelling organisms and produce most of the worlds oxygen. ex) diatoms
- Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
4 True/False questions
euglenoids → invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need
Types of funguslike protists → slime molds, water molds
examples of protists → Funguslike, Plantlike, and Animallike
Protist reproduction → many reproduce asexually (or by binary fission) but some also do reproduce sexually such as Paramecium, and some even alternate the types of reproduction from one generation to the other.