5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
- Funguslike, Plantlike, and Animallike
- combination of animals-like and plantlike protists.
- invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need
- many reproduce asexually (or by binary fission) but some also do reproduce sexually such as Paramecium, and some even alternate the types of reproduction from one generation to the other.
4 True/False questions
Plantlike Protists. → Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
4 Different Types of Animal-like Protists → slime molds, water molds
Types of funguslike protists → single celled decomposers
examples of protists → paramecium, amoeba, cilliates