5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
- Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae
- single celled decomposers
- many reproduce asexually (or by binary fission) but some also do reproduce sexually such as Paramecium, and some even alternate the types of reproduction from one generation to the other.
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
4 True/False questions
Types of Protists → paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
Host Algae → Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae
examples of protists → paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
Plantlike Protists. → Singled-celled producers/photosynthetic. (they all have chlorophyll)