5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Singled-celled producers/photosynthetic. (they all have chlorophyll)
- Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae
- evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
- combination of animals-like and plantlike protists.
- invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need
4 True/False questions
4 Different Types of Animal-like Protists → Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
Animal-like Protists → Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
Types of funguslike protists → slime molds, water molds
Host Algae → algae that invades another organism