5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- opiate like blocking agents in the CNS.
- myelinated A delta fibers.
- Severe pain that can not be controlled by meds
- pain caused by inflammation.
- The drug is injected into the CSF or the epidural space of the spinal cord.
5 True/False questions
Pain perceived in the L arm during the course of a heart attack is an example of? → referred pain.
According to the gate control theory, passage of pain impulses may be naturally blocked: → at the synapse by entry of other sensory impulses
Which of the following statements is true? → The drug is injected into the CSF or the epidural space of the spinal cord.
A headache that is related to changes in cerebral blood flow is classified as a/an _____headache. → myelinated A delta fibers.
What is the term used to describe the degree of pain that is endured before an individual takes action? → acetaminophen.