5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- culture spreads
- Earth System
- Kuwait Oil Fields 1991
- columbian exchange
- a People moving and the ripple effect are two ways that
- b Powerful city in Ancient Greece that was a leader in arts, sciences, philosophy, DEMOCRACY and architecture.
- c The system that consists of the hydrosphere, atmosphere, lithosphere, and biosphere that are the intermediates from Solar energy to infrared energy
- d The exchange of goods and ideas between Native Americans and Europeans
- e Invaders set massive deposits of oil on fire as a revenge in the largest oil spill in history
5 Multiple choice questions
- A resource so important that nations will go to war to ensure its steady supply.
- capital city of the Aztec empire,located where Mexico city stands now
- an extensive concentration of urbanized settlement formed by a coalescence of several metropolitan areas. The term is commonly applied to the urbanized northeastern seaboard of the U.S. extending from Boston, MA to New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA to Washington, D.C.
- The practice of rotating use of different fields from crop to crop each year, to avoid exhausting the soil.
- an invention or creation that is brand new
5 True/False questions
European Union → The practice of rotating use of different fields from crop to crop each year, to avoid exhausting the soil.
houses, vacations, crime rate → three differences in European and American culture
Eurasia → the land mass formed by the continents of Europe and Asia
list the second of the three characteristics of water → dissolves anything
Norway → North American Free Trade Agreement