5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kuwait Oil Fields 1991
- primary economic activities
- Physical geography
- a rely directly upon natural resources
- b the study of physical features of the earth's surface
- c Invaders set massive deposits of oil on fire as a revenge in the largest oil spill in history
- d an extensive concentration of urbanized settlement formed by a coalescence of several metropolitan areas. The term is commonly applied to the urbanized northeastern seaboard of the U.S. extending from Boston, MA to New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA to Washington, D.C.
- e (Islam) a Muslim place of worship
5 Multiple choice questions
- the predominant religion of India
- The exchange of goods and ideas between Native Americans and Europeans
- A resource so important that nations will go to war to ensure its steady supply.
- Powerful city in Ancient Greece that was a leader in arts, sciences, philosophy, DEMOCRACY and architecture.
- the rich black topsoil found in the North European Plain, especially in Russia and Ukraine
5 True/False questions
Maquiladoras → underground bed or layer yielding ground water for wells and springs etc (under Sahara desert for example)
Mount Kilimanjaro → the highest peak in Africa
Niger Delta → supplies about 95% of Egypt's water
Portuguese → The people of Brazil speak what language
Canada → North American Free Trade Agreement