5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scalene triangle
- acute triangle
- straight angle
- a an angle of 180 degrees
- b parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- c the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- d a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- e a triangle with 3 acute angles
5 Multiple choice questions
- an angle that measures 90 degrees
- quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- cut into two equal parts
5 True/False questions
pyramid → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
hypotenuse → the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
acute angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
obtuse angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
prism → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.