5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight angle
- a cut into two equal parts
- b a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- c parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- d an angle of 180 degrees
- e the length across a circle going through the center
5 Multiple choice questions
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- a polygon with five sides
- the mirror image of a figure across a line
- an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
5 True/False questions
acute angle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
pyramid → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
trapezoid → quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
equilateral triangle → a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
circumference → the distance around a circle.