5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- equilateral triangle
- acute angle
- a a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- b a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- c a polygon with six sides
- d an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- e cut into two equal parts
5 Multiple choice questions
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
- parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- the length across a circle going through the center
- an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
5 True/False questions
straight angle → an angle of 180 degrees
volume → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
acute triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
circumference → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
pentagon → a polygon with five sides