5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- obtuse angle
- straight angle
- right angle
- a the distance around a circle.
- b an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- c the mirror image of a figure across a line
- d an angle that measures 90 degrees
- e an angle of 180 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
5 True/False questions
hexagon → a polygon with five sides
diameter → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
rhombus → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
acute angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
scalene triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles