5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scalene triangle
- a the mirror image of a figure across a line
- b the distance around a circle.
- c the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- d cut into two equal parts
- e a triangle with no two sides of equal length
5 Multiple choice questions
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- an angle that measures 90 degrees
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- a polygon with five sides
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
5 True/False questions
ratio → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
diameter → the length across a circle going through the center
equilateral triangle → a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
straight angle → an angle of 180 degrees
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides