5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scalene triangle
- a a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- b cut into two equal parts
- c a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- d parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- e the distance around a circle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- a polygon with five sides
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- an angle of 180 degrees
- a polygon with six sides
5 True/False questions
reflection → the mirror image of a figure across a line
hypotenuse → the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
obtuse angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
equilateral triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
acute triangle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees