5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- equilateral triangle
- obtuse angle
- a a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- b a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- c the length across a circle going through the center
- d a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- e an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- a polygon with five sides
- an angle of 180 degrees
- parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- an angle that measures 90 degrees
5 True/False questions
reflection → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
hexagon → a polygon with six sides
volume → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
acute angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
acute triangle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees