5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- equilateral triangle
- right angle
- acute triangle
- scalene triangle
- a the distance around a circle.
- b a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- c a triangle with 3 acute angles
- d a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- e an angle that measures 90 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- an angle of 180 degrees
- a polygon with five sides
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
- a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
5 True/False questions
obtuse angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
hexagon → a polygon with six sides
reflection → the mirror image of a figure across a line
diameter → cut into two equal parts
trapezoid → quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel