5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- equilateral triangle
- straight angle
- obtuse angle
- a a polygon with five sides
- b an angle of 180 degrees
- c an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- d the length across a circle going through the center
- e a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the mirror image of a figure across a line
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- an angle that measures 90 degrees
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
5 True/False questions
volume → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
hexagon → a polygon with five sides
circumference → the distance around a circle.
pyramid → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides