5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute angle
- straight angle
- a a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- b the length across a circle going through the center
- c an angle of 180 degrees
- d an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- e the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
5 Multiple choice questions
- quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- an angle that measures 90 degrees
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- the distance around a circle.
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
5 True/False questions
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
prism → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
hexagon → a polygon with six sides
volume → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
pentagon → a polygon with six sides