5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Happening or existing at the same time.
- n.1. A wall-like structure used as a defense .2. A person or thing that protects or defends.
- v. To require as part of an agreement or contract.
- v. To swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
- n. 1. Widespread destruction or devastation. 2. Great confusion.
5 True/False questions
picturesque → adj. Like a picture; pleasing or charming to look at.
susceptible → adj. Open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
glut → n. A much larger supply than is needed.(v) 1. To supply a much larger amount than is needed. 2. To eat or consume to excess.
indefatigable → adj. Not easily made tired; tireless.
feasible → adj. Open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.