5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural Frequency
- Silver, copper, gold, aluminum, and iron
- Diffuse Reflection
- a The frequency at which a system naturally oscillates
- b A magnet created by electric current flowing in wires.
- c Sound is a __________ wave.
- d The scattering of light into many directions off a non-shiny surface
- e Good Conductors
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ratio that gives a measure of a material's ability to bend light
- The length of one complete cycle of a wave.
- The amount of time it takes to repeat one cycle
- A material that easily carries electrical current
- The pattern of pressure, brightness, amplitude, or other wave characteristics that comes from adding more than one wave of the same kind.
5 True/False questions
Volts → Units for voltage
Primary Subtractive Colors → Red, green, and blue
Circuit Diagram → Formed when light rays are bent. (Cannot be projected on a screen)
Resistance → The measure of an objects ability to conduct electrical current; measured in Ohms
Formula to calculate the speed of a wave → Speed= Frequency × Wavelength