5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Destructive Interference
- Concave Lens
- Doppler Effect
- a The shift in frequency caused by the relative motion of the sound source and observer
- b A lens with a surface curved like the inner surface of a sphere
- c Mirrors, opposite of transparent
- d Occurs when waves add up to make a smaller amplitude
- e Sound is a __________ wave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The entire range of electromagnetic waves, including all the possible frequencies
- A type of wave with oscillations that are perpendicular to the direction the wave travels
- Light is a ___________ wave.
- The unit for measuring the loudness of a sound
- The measure of an objects ability to conduct electrical current; measured in Ohms
5 True/False questions
Watts → Units for voltage
Total Internal Reflection → When a light ray reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
Open Circuit → A circuit in which there is a break so that current cannot flow.
Electromagnet → A magnet created by electric current flowing in wires.
Lightning → Atomic particles that cause both magnetism and electricity