5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Static Electricity
- a A buildup of either positive or negative charge; consists of isolated motionless charges, like those produced by friction
- b Multiple echos of sound caused by reflections of sound building up and blending together
- c Unit of oscillation that repeats over and over
- d Sound is a __________ wave.
- e Electric currents consists of moving __________
5 Multiple choice questions
- The decrease in the amplitude of a wave as it passes through a material and loses energy
- The bottom or lowest points on a wave
- The scattering of light into many directions off a non-shiny surface
- Wave bounces and goes in a new direction.
- The number of cycles per second; measured in Hertz (Hz)
5 True/False questions
Amps → Units for current
Virtual Image → Formed when light rays are bent. (Cannot be projected on a screen)
Lightning → Greatest speed attainable in nature
Fuse → Unit of oscillation that repeats over and over
Voltage Drop → The difference in the voltage across an electrical device that has current flowing through it.