5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Closed Circuit
- a Unit of oscillation that repeats over and over
- b A device that converts kinetic energy into electrical energy using the law of induction
- c Electric currents consists of moving __________
- d The bottom or lowest points on a wave
- e A circuit in which there is a complete path for current to flow
5 Multiple choice questions
- A process that created color by adding proportions of red, green, and blue together
- Process that creates color by subtracting colors from white light using absorption.
- A lens with a surface that curves outward like the exterior of a sphere.
- The scattering of light into many directions off a non-shiny surface
- Yellow, magenta, cyan
5 True/False questions
Parallel Circuit → A circuit in which the current can take more than one path
Voltage Drop → The difference in the voltage across an electrical device that has current flowing through it.
Lightning → Greatest speed attainable in nature
Fuse → A protective device containing a conductor that melts under heat produced by an excess, thereby opening the circuit
Electric Motor → A machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy