5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Silver, copper, gold, aluminum, and iron
- Destructive Interference
- Alternating Current
- a Occurs when a periodic force has the same frequency as the natural frequency.
- b Good Conductors
- c The number of cycles per second; measured in Hertz (Hz)
- d An electric current that oscillates in direction
- e Occurs when waves add up to make a smaller amplitude
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Shiny surface" reflection in which each incident ray creates only one reflected ray
- Formed by rays of light coming together
- Motion that repeats itself over and over
- A formula that says the current flowing in a circuit is the voltage divided my the resistance
- The unit for measuring the loudness of a sound
5 True/False questions
Law of Reflection → When a light ray reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
Open Circuit → A circuit in which there is a break so that current cannot flow.
Generator → A device that converts kinetic energy into electrical energy using the law of induction
Volts → Units for power
Ohms → Units for voltage