5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Static Electricity
- Longitudinal Waves
- Constructive Interference
- a Occurs when waves add up to make a larger amplitude
- b A wave whose oscillations are in the same direction as the wave travels
- c Greatest speed attainable in nature
- d The measure of an objects ability to conduct electrical current; measured in Ohms
- e A buildup of either positive or negative charge; consists of isolated motionless charges, like those produced by friction
5 Multiple choice questions
- Light is a ___________ wave.
- The shift in frequency caused by the relative motion of the sound source and observer
- A type of wave with oscillations that are perpendicular to the direction the wave travels
- A schematic drawing of an electric circuit
- The difference in the voltage across an electrical device that has current flowing through it.
5 True/False questions
Primary Additive Colors → A machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
Closed Circuit → A circuit in which there is a break so that current cannot flow.
Diffraction → Wave bends around an object or through holes in the object
Ohm's Law → A formula that says the current flowing in a circuit is the voltage divided my the resistance
Polarized → Mirrors, opposite of transparent