5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nuremburg Trials
- estates general
- 38th Paralell
- a russian emperor
- b the ruler of an empire
- c korea was divided at
- d assembly of the estates of all France
- e a series of trials for the prosecution of the prominent leaders of Nazi Germany
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Communist nation, consisting of Russia and 14 other states, that existed from 1922 to 1991.
- Emperor of India known for religious tolerance
- a radical sociopolitical movement in China c1966-71, led by Mao Zedong and characterized by military rule, terrorism, purges, restructuring of the educational system, etc.
- Was the ruler of Prussia (a German state) and centralized the government and put it under his control. He was also known for being the royla drill sergent and improving his army.
- in World War II, the nations of Germany, Italy, and Japan, which had formed an alliance in 1936.
5 True/False questions
Korean War → the cold war conflict in which UN soliders fought to defend South Korea from takeover by Communist North Korea, ending a stalemate in 1953
Caste System → the easing of tensions or strained relations (especially between nations)
Balance of Power → system that prevents any one country from dominating the others
Opium War → A conflict between Britain and China in the mid-1800s over trade in China.
Hiroshima → former kingdom in north-central Europe including present-day northern Germany and northern Poland