5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Simon Bolivar
- Social Dawinism
- Central Government
- 38th Paralell
- a Certain cultures should dominate others through the belief in survival of the fittest
- b korea was divided at
- c "The Liberator", led many independence movements, Venezuela
- d The government of the whole country.
- e Created after the division of the Holy Roman Empire
5 Multiple choice questions
- Laws (no longer in effect) in South Africa that physically separated different races into different geographic areas.
- British statesman and leader during World War II
- the idea that all humans are born with rights, which include the right to life, liberty, and property
- the ruler of an empire
- The potato crops in Ireland became diseased and the Irish starved. Set off the immigration to the U.S.
5 True/False questions
Mussolini → Italian fascist dictator (1883-1945)
Philip II → king of Spain and Portugal and husband of Mary I
Peasantry → This lowest social class included serfs and freemen.
Blitzkrieg → French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment (1694-1778)
Russo-Japanese War → Battles between Russia and Japan over imperial possessions. Japan wins.