5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- English Bill of Rights
- Red Guard
- Congress of Vienna
- a conservative, reactionary meeting, led by prince metternich, restore europe to prerevolution time
- b British statesman and leader during World War II
- c document that gave England a government based on a system of laws and a freely elected parliament
- d Russian Parliament
- e a radical political movement by Chinese youths who espoused Maoist principles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lasting from 1899 to 1902, Dutch colonists and the British competed for control of territory in South Africa.
- descendents of Spanish-born BUT born in Latin America; resented inferior social, political, economic status
- "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
- Detention centers for civilians considered enemies of the State
- any period (sometimes imaginary) of great peace and prosperity and happiness
5 True/False questions
38th Paralell → korea was divided at
Axis Powers → in World War II, the nations of Germany, Italy, and Japan, which had formed an alliance in 1936.
Age of Reason → the prolonged bombardment of British cities by the German Luftwaffe during World War II and the aerial combat that accompanied it
Korean War → Lasting from 1899 to 1902, Dutch colonists and the British competed for control of territory in South Africa.
Emperor → Irish terrorist group aimed at kicking the British off their island