5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Balance of Power
- estates general
- Iron Curtain
- Catherine the Great
- a system that prevents any one country from dominating the others
- b Laws (no longer in effect) in South Africa that physically separated different races into different geographic areas.
- c assembly of the estates of all France
- d a political barrier that isolated the peoples of Eatern Europe after WWII, restricting their ability to travel outside the region
- e This was the empress of Russia who continued Peter's goal to Westernizing Russia, created a new law code, and greatly expanded Russia
5 Multiple choice questions
- Created after the division of the Holy Roman Empire
- whe 50 british indian army soldiers opened fire on an unarmed gather of men, women, and children
- Something used by an industry to be processed into a more finished state.
- The government of the whole country.
- This lowest social class included serfs and freemen.
5 True/False questions
IRA → russian emperor
Age of Reason → Another name for the Enlightenment
Ottoman Empire → French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment (1694-1778)
Spanish Armada → the great fleet sent from Spain against England by Philip II in 1588
Natural Rights → belief that a rulers authority comes directly from god.