Your performance evaluation does not reflect your attitude toward and your conduct in support of the Navy's equal opportunity program.
1. True *2. False (CORRECT)
If a Sailor takes part in insensitive practices, he/she receives counseling on treating people equally. If counseling isn't effective, what action, if any, may take place?
1. Administrative action only 2. Disciplinary action only *3. Administrative or disciplinary action (CORRECT) 4. None
On what basis should supervisors assign duties such as food service and compartment cleaning?
1. Skills and abilities 2. Seniority *3. A fair, rotational basis (CORRECT) 4. Time in service
The Department of the Navy sets the requirements for advancement for paygrades E-1 through E-9. Which of the following is the determining factor in advancement?
1. A vacancy 2. Having a high multiple 3. Passing the advancement-in-rate exam *4. All of the above (CORRECT)
Navy personnel are prohibited from taking part in a civil rights demonstration under which of the following circumstances?
1. When the demonstration occurs during duty hours 2. While they are in uniform 3. When the demonstration occurs on a military reservation *4. Each of the above (CORRECT)
If you cannot resolve a complaint among the personnel involved, you can attach a written complaint to a special request chit and forward it through the chain of command. You must do this within 5 days?
1. True *2. False (CORRECT)
Which of the following personnel can be victims of sexual harassment?
1. Men only 2. Women only *3. Both 1 and 2 above (CORRECT)
Which of the following phrases describes sexual harassment?
1. Unwelcome sexual advances 2. Requests for sexual favors 3. Verbal or physical conduct that is sexual in nature *4. Each of the above (CORRECT)
Someone in a command position makes sexual advances towards you, making it impossible to do your job. You are being sexually harassed.
*1. True (CORRECT) 2. False
Which of the following is a criteria for a person's behavior to be considered sexual behavior?
1. Unwelcome 2. Sexual in nature 3. Occur or impact your work *4. Each of the above (CORRECT)
Sexually explicit pictures.
*A. Red (CORRECT) B. Yellow C. Green
Suggestive posters, calendars, and off-color jokes.
A. Red *B. Yellow (CORRECT) C. Green
What person has the responsibility of appointing the command ombudsman?
Which of the following statements is a purpose of the Reenlistment Quality Control Program?
1. To provide a personnel management program to control rating manning 2. To issue reenlistment criteria 3. To establish standardized professional growth points *4. All of the above (CORRECT)
All first-term Sailors in paygrades E-1 through E-6 requesting reenlistment must be approved for reenlistment through what program?
1. CREO *2. ENCORE (CORRECT) 3. HYT 4. EEO
What person directs and supervises the Navy's voting program?
1. Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff 2. Chief of Naval Operations *3. Chief of Naval Personnel (CORRECT) 4. Chief of Naval Information
Which of the following are sources that set forth the basic disciplinary laws for the U.S. Navy?
1. U.S. Navy Regulations 2. Standard Organization and Regulations of the U.S. Navy 3. Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) *4. Each of the above (CORRECT)
Which of the following characteristics are traits of a good Sailor?
1. Puts the good of the ship and the Navy above personal likes and dislikes 2. Obeys the rules of military courtesy and etiquette 3. Demonstrates loyalty, self-control, honesty, and truthfulness *4. All of the above (CORRECT)
In what year was the Code of Conduct first prescribed?
1. 1965 *2. 1955 (CORRECT) 3. 1945 4. 1935
The Code of Conduct was adopted to provide guidance for service personnel in which of the following circumstances?
1. When stationed on foreign soil 2. When traveling at home and abroad *3. When facing the enemy as prisoners of war (CORRECT) 4. All of the above
In what year was Executive Order 12633 issued amending the Code of Conduct to use neutral-gender language?
1. 1987 *2. 1988 (CORRECT) 3. 1989 4. 1990
How many articles make up the Code of Conduct?
1. Two 2. Four *3. Six (CORRECT) 4. Eight
When, if ever, may you voluntarily surrender to the enemy?
1. If alone and completely isolated from friendly troops 2. If no longer able to inflict casualties on the enemy 3. If able to detain the enemy and let others escape capture *4. Never (CORRECT)
Who may be assigned shore patrol duties?
1. Officers only 2. Petty officers only *3. Officers and petty officers (CORRECT) 4. All Navy personnel
In areas where different armed services are located, the military police from each service may be combined to form one unit. What term identifies this unit?
1. Armed Forces Police Department *2. Armed Forces Police Detachment (CORRECT) 3. Armed Forces Police Service 4. Armed Forces Police Group
Aboard ship, the master-at-arms (MAA) force is headed by the chief master-at-arms (CMAA). The CMAA works directly for which of the following officers?
During a Saturday duty day, one of your shipmates asks you to change watches with him/her. You agree but fail to get permission from proper authority. Under what article of Navy Regs could you be charged?
1. 1138 *2. 1134 (CORRECT) 3. 1133 4. 1129
Sexual harassment is offensive and illegal. Under what article of Navy Regs may a person be charged with sexual harassment?
*1. 1166 (CORRECT) 2. 1164 3. 1162 4. 1160
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
navy bmr 1
Military requirements for first class assignment 5