Upgrade to remove ads
TCS 3rd Grade Grammar Sound Offs: Capitalization + Punctuation
Terms in this set (17)
1. Proper names begin with...
2. The pronoun "I" is...
3. Capitalize the first word and every important word in...
the titles of poems, stories, and books.
4. Capitalize the beginning of...
every line in poetry.
5. Capitalize the names of the months, but not...
the names of the seasons.
6. Initials are capitalized and...
followed by periods.
7. Abbreviated titles of respect are...
capitalized and followed by periods.
8. An interjection all alone with
an exclamation point should...
begin with a capital letter.
9. A sentence begins with...
a capital letter and ends with a punctuation mark.
10. A question ends with...
a question mark.
11. An exclamation ends with...
an exclamation point.
12. A statements ends with...
13. Put commas between...
items in a series.
14. In a date, a comma separates...
the day of the month and the year.
15. In an address, a comma separates...
the name of a city from the name of a state.
16. In a contraction, an apostrophe is...
put in the place of the missing letters.
17. The exact words a person says are...
always enclosed by quotation marks.
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
3rd Grade Reading Vocabulary Fiction
3rd Grade Grammar Unit 1
3rd grade grammar chapter 1
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
3rd Grade Grammar
Grammar Memory Work
Matthew's English file
2nd 9 Weeks exam - Grammer study set
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
TCS Psalms Sound Offs
TCS Recitation for Grammar School
TCS 3rd Grade Grammar Sound Offs: Direct Address +…
TCS 3rd Grade Grammar Sound Offs: Parts of Speech…