5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Herbert Hoover
- a the systimatic slauter of 6 million jewsduring WWII
- b who helped Germany conquar Poland?
- c Who won the election of 1928?
- d at the turn of the century,these grew faster than rural areas
- e Which of the nations in the axis powers was the hardest to defeat
5 Multiple choice questions
- What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
- What war innoventions were introduced during wwI?
- Which draft was more succesful WWI or the civil war?
- What were the resaltes of the new deal?
- He formulated pyychounlysis
5 True/False questions
unwise stock investments extensive use of credit speculation → what two things did the US never varify after WWI
the treaty of versailles & the league of nations → what two things did the US never varify after WWI
FDR → who said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"?
local responsibility for giving aid to the needy → who founded the teskegee institute?
Warren Harding → What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?