5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Joseph Stalin,Winston Churchill,FDR
- Hiroshima & Negasaki
- a What men were the allied leaders?
- b the only allied power standing against Germany during the early part of 1941
- c What did Germany use that especialy distorbed America before they entered wwI?
- d the atomic bomb was dropped on wich cities?
- e Which draft was more succesful WWI or the civil war?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the final major incident that promted the us to enter wwI
- The axis powers
- When was D-Day?
- Which president was agenst big spending and big government programs during the great depression?
- Roosevelt's group of advisers
5 True/False questions
Britin,France,Russia → What countrys formed the triple Entente?
Warren Harding → What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
Doughboys → Who amoung the Allies had their own units?
Lend Lease act → How did FDR aid the allied before entering the war?
unwise stock investments extensive use of credit speculation → what two things did the US never varify after WWI