5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- poison gas, airplains, tanks submarins
- Women & Blacks
- local responsibility for giving aid to the needy
- Neville Chamberline
- a President Hoover belived in what to get out of the depression?
- b What two groups began attending colleges and universities during the progressive era?
- c the man ,known as IIpuca,who promised a second Roman Empire
- d What war innoventions were introduced during wwI?
- e With whom is "appeasement" most closly identifide?
5 Multiple choice questions
- who helped Germany conquar Poland?
- A boootlegger and a gangster in chicogo
- at the turn of the century,these grew faster than rural areas
- Who flew the spirit of st. louis across the atlantic?
- the codename for the Normandy invation
5 True/False questions
work for the unemployed → What were the resaltes of the new deal?
kamikaze attacks → one of the most devistating tactics used by japan during wwII
tennessee valley authority → the most far reaching of all the new deal programs
Lend Lease act → How did FDR aid the allied before entering the war?
Joseph Stalin → the man ,known as IIpuca,who promised a second Roman Empire