5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tennessee valley authority
- June 6,1944
- operation overlord
- the new deal
- a What was FDR program called?
- b the most far reaching of all the new deal programs
- c the codename for the Normandy invation
- d When was D-Day?
- e What type of government tried to spread its rule from russia to the rest of the world?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When the US enterd ww!,americans began to despise anything that was_____
- Which draft was more succesful WWI or the civil war?
- With whom is "appeasement" most closly identifide?
- the only allied power standing against Germany during the early part of 1941
- of wilson's 14 points, which was considerd most crusial?
5 True/False questions
Britin,France,Russia → Roosevelt's group of advisers
Russia → Which country was a serieous mistake for the Nazie's to invade?
unwise stock investments extensive use of credit speculation → What conditions in the 1920's led to the great depression?
Good Neibor Policy → the method introduced by hoover for dealing with Latin America.
Hiroshima & Negasaki → What two groups began attending colleges and universities during the progressive era?