5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the treaty of versailles & the league of nations
- Pearl Harbor
- Herbert Hoover
- a what two things did the US never varify after WWI
- b Which president was agenst big spending and big government programs during the great depression?
- c What country caused the US to enter wwII?
- d the only allied power standing against Germany during the early part of 1941
- e What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What promised in the in the zimmerman telegram?
- What countrys formed the triple Entente?
- Roosevelt's group of advisers
- A new weapon formed as a result of the manhatten project
- Which draft was more succesful WWI or the civil war?
5 True/False questions
poison gas, airplains, tanks submarins → the atomic bomb was dropped on wich cities?
Charles Lindbergh → Who promised a "Return to normalcy" after the war?
Sigmud Freud → America never veraifiedthe treaty of Versiailles because of opposition from______
sacco and Vanetti → what was the major court case that has to deal with the"red scare"?
Holocaust → the systimatic slauter of 6 million jewsduring WWII