5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- "He doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus."
- "When beggars die, there are no comets seen/ the heavens themselves declare the death of princes."
- "Beware the Ides of March"
- "I came not... to steal away your hearts... I am not an orator..."
- "And since you know you cannot see yourself/ So well as by reflection, I, Your glass/ Will modestly discover to yourself/ That of yourself you yet know of."
4 True/False questions
Portia A2 → "Dwell I but in the suburbs of your good pleasure? If it be no more, Portia is Brutus' harlot, not his wife"
Caesar A1 → "let me have men about me that are fat..."
Antony A3 → "...the most noble Roman of them all"
Antony A3 → "This was the most unkindest cut of all"