5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all"
- "Dwell I but in the suburbs of your good pleasure? If it be no more, Portia is Brutus' harlot, not his wife"
- "Cowards die many times before their deaths/ the valiant never taste of death but once."
- "let me have men about me that are fat..."
- "When beggars die, there are no comets seen/ the heavens themselves declare the death of princes."
4 True/False questions
Caesar A3 → "Et tu, Brute?"
Cassius A1 → "He doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus."
Brutus A1 → "I love the name of honor more than I fear death."
Antony A3 → "...the most noble Roman of them all"