5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the nurse's function in the story?
- a high standing; respect
- b a friend to Juliet
- c a period of time marked by related events
- d incapable of being held back or controlled
- e bent forward from habit. Grandpa is not _____ but stand upright.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to level to the ground
- to advance little by little beyond the boundary
- exhaustion. After the long bus ride, his _____ is understandable.
- the general idea that a work of literature reveals
5 True/False questions
diction → long and loud applause
Where do they meet? → a ball hosted by the Capulets
pittance → very small amount especially of money
dramatic irony → a writer's or speaker's choice of words
I am hurt, a plague on both your houses. → The Friar