5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dynamic character
- Who is the most level-headed person?
- a Benvolio
- b a complete view of a surrounding area; a thorough presentation
- c changes as a result of the story's events
- d majestic and grand. Dressed in his vest, grandpa looks _____.
- e unwillingly. Martin, unsure of their reaction, allows them to visit grandpa.
5 Multiple choice questions
- not bringing about the desired result
- Romeo did not want to fight him
- happening at the same time
- unplanned. Greg's decision was an ________ response.
- a short sketch that provides a clear picture
5 True/False questions
diction → a writer or speaker's choice of words
stymied → to thwart; to find problems with
Look love nights candles are burned out, and the day stands on tiptoe on the misty mountaintops. I must be gone and live or stay and die. → He loves Rosilyn, but she does not love him.
bequeathed → a person appointed to act on behalf of others; representative
susceptible → capable of catching fire