5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who becomes furious with Romeo and why?
- Where do they meet?
- Star-crossed lovers
- dramatic irony
- a Romeo and Juliet
- b a ball hosted by the Capulets
- c occurs when a reader or audience knows somethingt that a character in a play does not know
- d to pass on to others
- e Tybolt in the ballroom
5 Multiple choice questions
- the main idea expressed in a literary work - the main point the author is making
- an expression peculiar to a particular language that means something different than the literal meaning
- unplanned. Greg's decision was an ________ response.
- incapable of being held back or controlled
- to swallow up; to overwhelm
5 True/False questions
dialogue → talk or conversation between characters
reluctantly → unwillingly. Martin, unsure of their reaction, allows them to visit grandpa.
precarious → a writer's or speaker's choice of words
What is the nurse's function in the story? → a friend to Juliet
innovations → something new