5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- situational irony/irony
- Goodnight, goodnight. Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it might be morrow.
- a very small amount especially of money
- b occurs when a situation turns out to be completely different from what we expect; a contrast between expectation and reality
- c without flaw
- d to give up a right to; abandon; reject
- e Juliet
5 Multiple choice questions
- a writer's or speaker's choice of words
- the general idea that a work of literature reveals
- majestic and grand. Dressed in his vest, grandpa looks _____.
- not easily made tired
- exhaustion. After the long bus ride, his _____ is understandable.
5 True/False questions
theme → able to move and think quickly
tentatively → majestic and grand. Dressed in his vest, grandpa looks _____.
intently → majestic and grand. Dressed in his vest, grandpa looks _____.
discredit → a representation of the speech patterns of a particular region or social group
dynamic character → changes as a result of the story's events