6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
- A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
- A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
- A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
- What happens when matter changes state from solid to liquid.
5 True/False questions
Mixture → Different kids of matter blended together.
Gas → Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
Elements → The building blocks of matter.
Matter → A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
Evaporate → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.