6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Different kids of matter blended together.
- A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
- What happens when matter slowly changes state from liquid to gas.
- Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
- Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
5 True/False questions
Mass → A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
Liquid → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
Condense → What happens when matter changes state from liquid to solid.
Matter → Anything that takes up space.
Elements → The building blocks of matter.