6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
- A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
- What happens when matter changes state from liquid to solid.
- What happens when matter slowly changes state from liquid to gas.
5 True/False questions
Elements → What happens when matter changes state from solid to liquid.
Matter → Anything that takes up space.
Atom → Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
Gas → Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
Solid → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.