6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Different kids of matter blended together.
- A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
- Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
- A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
- Anything that takes up space.
5 True/False questions
Physical change → A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
Chemical change → A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
Solid → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
Melt → What happens when matter changes state from solid to liquid.
Condense → The building blocks of matter.