6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
- What happens when matter changes state from solid to liquid.
- Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
- A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
5 True/False questions
Periodic table → A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
Chemical change → A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
Matter → Anything that takes up space.
Freeze → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
Mass → A measure of the amount of matter in an object.