6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
- Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
- Anything that takes up space.
- A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
5 True/False questions
Volume → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
Mixture → Different kids of matter blended together.
Mass → Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
Melt → A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
Condense → What happens when matter changes state from gas to liquid.