6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
- The building blocks of matter.
- Different kids of matter blended together.
- What happens when matter changes state from liquid to solid.
- Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
5 True/False questions
Evaporate → What happens when matter slowly changes state from liquid to gas.
Periodic table → A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
Solid → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
Atom → Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
Condense → What happens when matter changes state from gas to liquid.