6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
- Stories passed down through generations by word of mouth.
- an interest in the classics
- Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
5 True/False questions
social class → A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
Reformation → To go to heaven.
prehistory → the written and other recorded events of people
civilization → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
fertile → rich in material needed to grow healthy plants