6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
- To go to heaven.
- More of a thing or product than is needed.
- watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- A person who studies bones
5 True/False questions
social class → A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
humanism → an interest in the classics
fertile → the written and other recorded events of people
Reformation → The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
Protestant → before history.