6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The period of the rebirth of learning in Europe between about 1300 and 1600
- Stories passed down through generations by word of mouth.
- the written and other recorded events of people
- A person who studies bones
- The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
5 True/False questions
Protestant → before history.
civilization → a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
social class → To go to heaven.
salvation → To go to heaven.
irrigation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea