6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- More of a thing or product than is needed.
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
- rich in material needed to grow healthy plants
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
5 True/False questions
prehistory → the written and other recorded events of people
Protestant → Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
oral traditon → To go to heaven.
archeologist → before history.
Reformation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea