6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Stories passed down through generations by word of mouth.
- To go to heaven.
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
- a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
- The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
- A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
5 True/False questions
history → the written and other recorded events of people
humanism → an interest in the classics
Renaissance → The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
irrigation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
fertile → rich in material needed to grow healthy plants