6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- More of a thing or product than is needed.
- the written and other recorded events of people
- Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
5 True/False questions
prehistory → before history.
oral traditon → Stories passed down through generations by word of mouth.
salvation → To go to heaven.
archeologist → A person who studies bones
irrigation → a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes