6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- outwardly calm and composed.
- to calm the anger of someone, especially by appeasing or by yielding concessions.
- something that does not happen at the proper time.
- deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
- a record of events in order of time.
- combative; quick to fight.
6 True/False questions
Implacable → incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
Chronological → a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
Pugilist → outwardly calm and composed.
Circumspect → cautious; careful.
Impugn → to question or criticize the accuracy or honesty of something.
Complacent → so calm as to be self-satisfied or smug.