6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a point of view.
- a record of events in order of time.
- to calm the anger of someone, especially by appeasing or by yielding concessions.
- to question or criticize the accuracy or honesty of something.
- offensive, very distasteful.
- outwardly calm and composed.
6 True/False questions
Pugnacious → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Synchronize → a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
Perspicacity → very perceptive or astute.
Implacable → incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
Complacent → so calm as to be self-satisfied or smug.
Conspicuous → easy to see.