6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a point of view.
- incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
- offensive, very distasteful.
- to calm the anger of someone, especially by appeasing or by yielding concessions.
- a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
- something that does not happen at the proper time.
6 True/False questions
Chronicle → a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
Impugn → to question or criticize the accuracy or honesty of something.
Perspicacity → very perceptive or astute.
Conspicuous → easy to see.
Specious → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Pugilist → offensive, very distasteful.