6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
- combative; quick to fight.
- offensive, very distasteful.
- a record of events in order of time.
- a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
- something that does not happen at the proper time.
6 True/False questions
Chronological → a record of events in order of time.
Specious → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Pugilist → outwardly calm and composed.
Placid → to calm the anger of someone, especially by appeasing or by yielding concessions.
Synchronize → to occur or make to occur at the same time.
Perspective → a point of view.