5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narcissus and Echo
- a raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
- b Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- c Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- d Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
- e Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
- Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
- Opened box of curses
5 True/False questions
Demeter → Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
Theseus → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Hermes → God of underworld, married Persephone.
Apollo → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
The twins → Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto