5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narcissus and Echo
- a Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
- b Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- c Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- d Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
- e Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
5 Multiple choice questions
- Opened box of curses
- Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
- Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
5 True/False questions
Atalanta → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
Demeter → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
Athene → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
Pygmalion → wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
Zeus → Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.