5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- b Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- c Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
- d Opened box of curses
- e wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
5 Multiple choice questions
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
- Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
- Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
5 True/False questions
Atalanta → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
The twins → Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
Demeter → Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
Apollo → God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
Hades → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans