5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The twins
- a Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
- b raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
- c Raised by Bears, lost husband Meleagar. Lost a race to Hippomenes
- d Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
- e Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
5 Multiple choice questions
- Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
- Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
5 True/False questions
Hephaestus → Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
Athene → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
Arion → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
Poseidon → god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
Pandora → God of underworld, married Persephone.