5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Eros and Psyche
- a Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- b Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- c Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
- d Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- e God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
5 Multiple choice questions
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
- Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
- Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
- wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
5 True/False questions
Theseus → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Hermes → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
Pandora → Opened box of curses
Poseidon → god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
Prometheus → Ventured to get head of Medusa