5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The twins
- Eros and Psyche
- a Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
- b Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- c raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
- d Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
- e Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
5 Multiple choice questions
- Raised by Bears, lost husband Meleagar. Lost a race to Hippomenes
- Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
- wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
5 True/False questions
Zeus → Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
Midas → God of underworld, married Persephone.
Poseidon → god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
Perseus → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Hermes → God of underworld, married Persephone.