5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- b Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- c Opened box of curses
- d Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- e God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
5 Multiple choice questions
- Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
- Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
- Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
5 True/False questions
Perseus → Ventured to get head of Medusa
Hephaestus → Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
Theseus → Ventured to get head of Medusa
Prometheus → Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
Atalanta → Raised by Bears, lost husband Meleagar. Lost a race to Hippomenes