5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Ventured to get head of Medusa
- b Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- c Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
- d Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
- e Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
5 Multiple choice questions
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
- god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
5 True/False questions
Pygmalion → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
Demeter → Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
Pandora → Opened box of curses
Hephaestus → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Phaethon → raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.