5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
- b God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
- c wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- d Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- e Opened box of curses
5 Multiple choice questions
- Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- Raised by Bears, lost husband Meleagar. Lost a race to Hippomenes
5 True/False questions
Phaethon → raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
Arion → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
Hades → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
Artemis → Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
Perseus → Ventured to get head of Medusa