5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Ventured to get head of Medusa
- b Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- c Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
- d wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- e Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
- Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
- raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
- Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
- Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
5 True/False questions
Eros and Psyche → Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
Atalanta → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
Narcissus and Echo → Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
Demeter → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
Hera → Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.