Lesson 4 Quiz
Terms in this set (15)
1. Taking part; working.
2. Lively; quick; busy.
3. Moving a lot; moving quickly.
To surprise; amaze.
1. To go to or be present at. 2. To pay attention to.
1. To cling to an idea or feeling; 2. To take good care of; to love.
1. To make an agreement that has the force of law; 2. To get; to come to have;
3. To make or become smaller
Wanting very much.
1. To make known.
2. To open to view.
3. To leave unprotected.
1. Beauty of form or movement.
2. A short prayer said before a meal.
3. An extra period to do or pay something.
1. To force someone to accept or put up with.
2. To take unfair advantage of.rgtdtttrrg
1. Not thinking too highly of oneself.
2. Simple; not fancy or extreme.
Lying in the same direction and always the same distance apart.
1. To stop all movement or feeling in.
2. To make helpless or powerless.
A person who expects things to turn out badly.
To say aloud before an audience usually from memory.
To answer; something said or done in reply.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Test Preparation TOEIC, SAT, TOEFL
Word list 4
Worldly Wise 4-4
Wordly Wise 3000 book 4 lesson 4 Sophia
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Lesson 3 Test 2