5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tiger Tiger
- There is no frigate like a book
- The Eagle
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer
- a "He watches from his mountain walls, and like a thunderbolt he falls"
- b "How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick, Till rising and gliding out I wandered off by myself"
- c "What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
- d Samuel Taylor Coleridge/William Wordsworth
- e Emily Dickinson
5 Multiple choice questions
- "I am not cruel, only truthful- the eye of a little god, four-cornered"
- "He is meek and he is mild, he became a little child; I a child and thou a lamb"
- Walt Whitman
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "The center cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world."
5 True/False questions
Winter → "Tu-whit, tu-who! A merry note, while greasy Joan doth keel the pot"
Tiger Tiger → William Blake
The Eagle → "He is meek and he is mild, he became a little child; I a child and thou a lamb"
Mirror → Sylvia Plath
Rime of the Ancient Mariner → Old sailor tells story of the albatross at a wedding