5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- There is no Frigate like a book
- Tiger Tiger
- The Second Coming
- Kubla Khan
- a "How frugal is the Chariot that bears the Human soul"
- b W.B. Yeats
- c "And close your eyes with holy dread, for he on honey-dew hath fed and drunk the milk of Paradise."
- d William Blake
5 Multiple choice questions
- Walt Whitman
- John Keats
- "I am not cruel, only truthful- the eye of a little god, four-cornered"
- "How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick, Till rising and gliding out I wandered off by myself"
- Old sailor tells story of the albatross at a wedding
5 True/False questions
There is no frigate like a book → Emily Dickinson
Ode on a Grecian Urn → Lord Alfred Tennyson
Winter → William Shakespeare
The Sick Rose → Lord Alfred Tennyson
Rime of the Ancient Mariner → "Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know"