5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tiger Tiger
- On 1st Looking into Chapman's Homer
- There is no frigate like a book
- There is no Frigate like a book
- I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
- a William Wordsworth
- b "Much have I traveled in the realms of gold, and many goodly states and kingdoms seen"
- c William Blake
- d Emily Dickinson
- e "How frugal is the Chariot that bears the Human soul"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Walt Whitman
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge/William Wordsworth
- Wilfred Owen
- William Shakespeare
- "I am not cruel, only truthful- the eye of a little god, four-cornered"
5 True/False questions
Bright Star → "Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art - not in lone splendor hung aloft the night"
Cross → "I am not cruel, only truthful- the eye of a little god, four-cornered"
The Second Coming → William Blake
Cross → Langston Hughes
Winter → "Tu-whit, tu-who! A merry note, while greasy Joan doth keel the pot"