5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Obtuse Triangle
- Right Triangle
- Acute Triangle
- a A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
- b All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
- c A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- d One angle in the triangle measures exactly 90 degrees.
- e An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
5 Multiple choice questions
- A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
- Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
- All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
- Quadrilateral with 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides, with perpendicular diagnals
- No equal sides
5 True/False questions
Trapezoid bd → A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
Rhombus → A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
Cylinder → A simple closed surface that is bounded by two congruent simple closed surfaces that lie in the parallel plane
Convex polyhedron → is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
Polyhedron → is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon