5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concave polyhedron
- Convex Polyhedron
- Regular Polyhedron
- Acute Triangle
- a A convex polyhedron in which the faces are congruent regular polygons and in which the number of edges that meet at each vertex are the same.
- b All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
- c All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
- d Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
- e is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
5 Multiple choice questions
- A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
- The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
- A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
- A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
- A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Circle → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
Rectangle → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
Parallelogram → Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
Polyhedron → (The plural is polyhedra) A three dimensional object whose surfaces are composed of polygonal regions (faces, verices, edges)
Pyramid → A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.