5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Obtuse Triangle
- Equilateral Triangle
- a All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- b An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
- c (The plural is polyhedra) A three dimensional object whose surfaces are composed of polygonal regions (faces, verices, edges)
- d A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
- e a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
5 Multiple choice questions
- The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
- All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
- A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
- A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
- A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
5 True/False questions
Scalene triangle → No equal sides
Pyramid → A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
Convex polyhedron → is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
Parallelogram → A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
Acute Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.