5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Triangle
- Equilateral Triangle
- Isosceles Triangle
- a One angle in the triangle measures exactly 90 degrees.
- b All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- c A quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel, all angles are 90 degrees
- d Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
- e A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- A convex polyhedron in which the faces are congruent regular polygons and in which the number of edges that meet at each vertex are the same.
- Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
- All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
- is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- A simple closed surface that is bounded by two congruent simple closed surfaces that lie in the parallel plane
5 True/False questions
Acute Triangle → A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
Rhombus → A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
Polyhedron → (The plural is polyhedra) A three dimensional object whose surfaces are composed of polygonal regions (faces, verices, edges)
Cone → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
Obtuse Triangle → A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.