5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Isosceles Triangle
- Trapezoid hd
- a a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
- b Quadrilateral in which exactly 1 pair of parallel sides
- c All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
- d A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
- e A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
- A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
- No equal sides
- Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
- An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
5 True/False questions
Acute Triangle → A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
Right Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
Equilateral Triangle → All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
Regular Polyhedron → Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
Kite → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex