5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trapezoid bd
- Convex Polyhedron
- Obtuse Triangle
- a A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
- b A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- c A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
- d a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
- e is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
5 Multiple choice questions
- A convex polyhedron in which the faces are congruent regular polygons and in which the number of edges that meet at each vertex are the same.
- A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
- A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
- A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
- An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
5 True/False questions
Sphere → A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
Concave polyhedron → is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
Right Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
Polyhedron → (The plural is polyhedra) A three dimensional object whose surfaces are composed of polygonal regions (faces, verices, edges)
Isosceles Triangle → No equal sides