5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Convex polyhedron
- Trapezoid bd
- a is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- b a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
- c A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
- d A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quadrilateral with 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides, with perpendicular diagnals
- A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
- All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
- Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
5 True/False questions
Isosceles Triangle → A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
Right Triangle → One angle in the triangle measures exactly 90 degrees.
Square → All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
Regular Polyhedron → Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
Sphere → The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center