5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concave polyhedron
- Equilateral Triangle
- a A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- b All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- c All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
- d A simple closed surface that is bounded by two congruent simple closed surfaces that lie in the parallel plane
- e Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quadrilateral with 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides, with perpendicular diagnals
- Quadrilateral in which exactly 1 pair of parallel sides
- A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
- No equal sides
- A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
5 True/False questions
Acute Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
prism → a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
Rhombus → A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
Convex polyhedron → Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
Circle → An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`