· What is the purpose of the circulatory system?
· pump blood throughout body.
· What is the path that blood takes through the heart?
· right atrium, right ventricle, artery, left atrium, left ventricle, aorta
· What is the difference between a vein and an artery?
· arteries go from heart, veins go to heart.
· How do you tell your blood type?
· by pricking your finger and then testing the blood with antigens.
How do the circulatory and respiratory system work together?
· air is breathed in by lungs, which then goes to the heart and is circulated throughout body through bloodstream
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.